Turner’s Take Weekly Complimentary Newsletter Subscription
Turner’s Take Weekly is a weekly market commentary newsletter that covers all the major futures markets with a focus on futures spread trading in the Grains, Livestock and Energy sectors. The weekly issue is free for anyone who wishes to receive it. We will cover macroeconomic influences affecting the futures markets as well as in-depth market analysis for many of the major commodity markets.
Turner’s Take Weekly Subscribers Will Receive:
- Turner’s Take weekly newsletter
- Macroeconomic influences affecting the futures markets
- Medium and long term views on specific commodity markets based on fundamental, technical and seasonal analysis
- Educational articles for understanding the Fundamental Markets
- Special Reports and Analysis for important USDA Grain Reports
Activate Your Free Subscription Now!
About the Author
Craig Turner is a Senior Broker at Daniels Trading, author of Turner’s Take newsletter, and a Contributing Editor for Grain Analyst. Craig is often quoted in the Wall Street Journal, Reuters, Dow Jones Newswire, Corn & Soybean Digest, and also makes appearances on SiriusXM – Rural Radio Channel 80 providing commentary for the Grain and Livestock markets. Craig has also been featured in FutureSource’s Fast Break series, Futures Magazine Online, and INO.com. Mr. Turner has a Bachelors from the Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute (RPI) where he graduated with honors and has worked at the NYSE and Goldman Sachs. While at Goldman, Craig earned his MBA in the NYU Stern executive program.