When you add hedging strategies to your ag marketing plan, you gain:
- The Confidence to set a price for a future sale – regardless of basis
- The Flexibility to offset at any time based on changing market conditions
- The Convenience to re-own your crop on paper after making a cash sale
Plus, with Daniels you’ll have a trusted advisor with you every step of the way to execute a plan tailored to the needs of your operation. Get your plan by completing our survey or learn more about hedging by watching our educational hedging videos.
Get Your Ag Marketing Plan
There is no such thing as a cookie cutter ag marketing plan. Every producer’s plan varies based on several factors. Answer the questions below to the best of your ability and one of our professional marketing advisors will be in contact soon with a 100% complimentary consultation.
Our Flexible Ag Marketing Plan Approach
Our flexible approach to marketing allows all players in this diverse industry to develop an ag marketing plan on their terms. We’re committed to providing unquestionable value at an unquestionably fair price. Here are some key benefits of our flexible marketing approach:
- Keep it Simple. We’ll work with you to know what you’re putting on, why, and how we’re going to manage the trade once it is on.
- Save Money. We do not charge any management, subscription or production fees. Our focus is to provide you with all of our value on a complimentary basis as the foundation of our relationship. Our only fees are the competitive commissions charged when you execute the trades that you choose on your terms.
- Save Time. With Daniels, you will have access to all of the resources you need to launch and monitor a complete plan that addresses all of your marketing needs without bogging down your operation.
- Get More for Less. We talk to far too many in the ag universe who are frustrated by the lackluster results they get from other, very expensive programs. To make matters worse, they often feel taken for granted, whether it be by these same high priced advisors or their local broker they’ve had forever.