Daniels Trading – Independent. Objective. Reliable.
Daniels Trading is an independent futures brokerage firm located in the heart of Chicago’s financial district. Established by renowned commodity trader Andy Daniels in 1995, Daniels Trading is built on a culture of trust committed to the firm’s mission of Independence, Objectivity and Reliability.
Daniels Trading Experts:
- General Spokesperson: Ken Packard
- Ags (Corn, Soybeans, Wheat, Livestock): John Payne
- Financials (Debt, Equities, Treasuries), Swing Trading: Scott Hoffman
- Fundamental/Macro Market Commentary: Craig Turner
- Metals (Gold, Silver, Platinum, Palladium): Drew Rathgeber
- Technical Market Commentary: Brian Cullen, Tom Dosdall
Daniels Trading Futures Blog
Futures Blog – The dt Futures Blog is a great place to get up to speed on current events affecting commodities and to learn about commodity futures trading and investing. Insightful educationally-focused articles on topics ranging from choosing a futures broker to commodities trading strategies and risk management are published frequently.
Interact With Us:
Daniels Trading Newsletters
Please complete the form below. The fields marked with an (*) are required.
Your privacy is important to us.