In order to ensure you receive all emails from firstname.lastname@example.org and they do not get caught in spam or junk mail filters, you can Whitelist us.
To Whitelist the dt Newsletter, please add email@example.com to the safe sender list, white list or contact list of your email program.
For detailed instructions, unique to each email service provider, please see below.
Please add firstname.lastname@example.org, to your Gmail Contacts List.
- Click Contacts along the left side of any Gmail page.
- Click New Contact.
- Add email@example.com
- At the top right corner, click Save Now.
If you’re using Outlook 2010 for your e-mail, you can make sure all firstname.lastname@example.org mail is delivered to your Inbox by letting Outlook know you consider it safe. There are a few ways you can do this:
- Find any email@example.com e-mail, then right-click the email, hover your mouse over Junk, and select Never Block Sender.
- Find the address in the “From” line of your most recent firstname.lastname@example.org e-mail and add it to Personal Contacts in your Outlook Address Book.
- From the Home tab, click Junk, then select Junk E-mail Options. Select the Safe Senders tab, and add email@example.com.
To ensure that firstname.lastname@example.org e-mails are delivered to your Yahoo! Inbox (not the Spam folder), you can instruct Yahoo to filter it to your Inbox. Here’s how:
- Open your Yahoo mailbox.
- Go to Mail Settings.
- Click Filters.
- Next, click Add filter button.
- In the top row, labeled Sender, make sure “Contains” is selected in the pull down menu.
- Click in the text box next to the pull-down menu, then enter the address email@example.com.
- At the bottom, where it says “Then deliver the email to the following folder”, select Inbox from the pull down menu.
- Click Save.
If you’re using Hotmail, you can ensure that firstname.lastname@example.org e-mails are delivered to your Inbox by adding our “From” address to your Safe List. Here’s how:
- Log on and click the Mail tab to get into your mailbox.
- Click Options – located at the top right, next to Help.
- Click Junk e-Mail Protection.
- Select Safe List.
- In the space provided, enter the address in the “From” line of your most recent email@example.com e-mail.
- Click Add.
- When you see the address you entered in the Safe List box, click OK.
Alternatively, you can add the firstname.lastname@example.org “From” address to your Contacts list:
- Open your latest email@example.com e-mail.
- Click the Save Address button – located on the right in the line of options just above the e-mail.
- Click OK.
You can ensure that all firstname.lastname@example.org mail is delivered to your Inbox by adding our sending address to your “People I Know” list.
- Click the Spam Controls link on the lower right side of your inbox screen.
- When the Mail & Spam Controls box appears, click the Custom Sender list link.
- Choose the Allow Email From … (Sender) option
- Then click Add.
- Click Save.
If for some reason the e-mail you send doesn’t get through to us, the act of sending it automatically puts email@example.com into your “People I Know” list.