Craig is often quoted in the Wall Street Journal, Reuters, Dow Jones Newswire, Corn & Soybean Digest, and also makes appearances on SiriusXM – Rural Radio Channel 80 providing commentary for the Grain and Livestock markets. Craig has also been featured in FutureSource’s Fast Break series, Futures Magazine Online, and INO.com
Highlighted Media Mentions
- Craig Turner Comments on the Grain Markets with the Wall Street Journal August 1, 2015 - Daniels Trading Senior Broker and author of Turner’s Take newsletter Craig Turner was quoted in the August 1st, 2015 Wall Street Journal article titled “How Whipsawing Grain Prices are affecting ADM, Cargill” by Michelle Hackman.
- Craig Turner Comments On the Wheat Market with Dow Jones Newswire July 17, 2015 - Daniels Trading Senior Broker and author of Turner’s Take newsletter Craig Turner was quoted in the July 17 2015 Dow Jones Newswire article titled "U.S. Grains, Soybeans Decline on Better Weather, Fund Liquidation" by Jesse Newman of the Wall Street Journal.
- Craig Turner Featured in Voice of America Video and Article about Ethanol, the EPA’s Mandate, and Corn Prices December 12, 2013 - Daniels Trading Senior Broker & Grain Analyst Contribution Editor Craig Turner was featured in the Voice of America video and article titled “Midwest Farmers Concerned with EPA Changes to Ethanol Standards.” The video and article focus on how reduced ethanol demand may lower prices for corn in the Midwest.
- Craig Turner Discusses Live Cattle with Reuters November 21, 2013 - Daniels Trading Senior Broker Craig Turner was quoted in the Reuters article titled “LIVESTOCK – U.S. live cattle futures gain on short-covering.” This news story reports on market price action ahead of the USDA’s monthly Cattle on Feed Report. Analysts expect Friday’s data to show the number of cattle placed in feedlots in October increased… Read more.
- Craig Turner Discusses Soybean Prices into Harvest with Corn & Soybeans Digest September 18, 2013 - Daniels Trading Senior Broker Craig Turner was quoted in the Corn & Soybean Digest article titled “Will Soybean Prices Stay in the Teens Through Harvest?” The article examines the bullish and bearish pressures on the soybean market as we head into 2013 harvest. Craig Turner, commodity analyst for Daniels Trading in Chicago, says South America… Read more.