About This Week in Grain
Published by senior broker, John Payne, This Week in Grain (T.W.I.G.) is a weekly grain and oilseed commentary newsletter designed to keep grain market participants on the cutting edge, so they can hedge or speculate with more confidence and precision. T.W.I.G is designed for those needing a weekly road map for the grain markets in order to stay better informed and educated. Readers will find John Payne’s combination of passion and knowledge of the grain markets will bring a new outlook and attitude to the individual goals every participant wants to accomplish.
My goal for T.W.I.G. is to be your go-to source for grain marketing information, planning and educational tools. Feel free to watch my introductory video about T.W.I.G. below!
Readers Can Expect:
- Fundamental and technical analysis of the grain and oilseed markets, along with historical seasonal trend analysis that will give readers a clear and concise perspective of where the market has been and could be headed
- A schedule containing relevant report release dates and times along with highlighted market moving events from outside the world of agriculture to keep readers aware of where and when to pay attention
- A focus on education and “out of the box” thinking. Readers can expect to learn new and innovative ways to participate in the markets. This will include explanations and introduction of options and futures positions to help producers apply what they read to their own situation
- T.W.I.G Notes: Intra-week updates containing any appropriate data that readers will need to know, such as:
- Interpretations of relevant USDA, NASS and private analyst reports
- Updates on market moving events from the front lines of the grain markets
- Reviews on recently published trade and hedge ideas
- The ability to contact the editor for one on one education and explanation, in order to help establish their own personal plan