Turner’s Take Market Alert Free 30-Day Trial Edition
Turner’s Take newsletter covers all the major futures markets with a focus on futures spread trading in the Grains, Livestock and Energy sectors. We cover macroeconomic influences affecting the futures markets as well as in-depth market analysis for many of the major commodity markets. For subscribers to Turner’s Take newsletter, there is also a Turner’s Take Market Alert email that uses a combination of fundamental, technical and seasonal analysis to present market ideas and trading recommendations.
Clients of Daniels Trading may receive both Turner’s Take weekly and daily services for free.
Only clients of Daniels Trading are permitted to receive Turner’s Take Market Alert on a recurring basis.
Turner’s Take Weekly Subscribers Will Receive:
- Weekly Macro Analysis of the US and/or Global Economy
- Weekly Fundamental, Technical and Seasonal Analysis for Grains, Livestock and Energy markets
- Special Offers for Reports and Trade Analysis
Market Alert Subscribers Will Receive:
- Analysis of selected Grain, Livestock and Energy markets
- Trade Recommendations with entries, stops and targets
- Updates for current positions and markets we are watching
- Special Breaking News emails if significant events in the markets should occur
About the Author
Craig Turner is a Senior Broker at Daniels Trading, author of Turner’s Take newsletter, and a Contributing Editor for Grain Analyst. Craig is often quoted in the Wall Street Journal, Reuters, Dow Jones Newswire, Corn & Soybean Digest, and also makes appearances on SiriusXM – Rural Radio Channel 80 providing commentary for the Grain and Livestock markets. Craig has also been featured in FutureSource’s Fast Break series, Futures Magazine Online, and INO.com. Mr. Turner has a Bachelors from the Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute (RPI) where he graduated with honors and has worked at the NYSE and Goldman Sachs. While at Goldman, Craig earned his MBA in the NYU Stern executive program.