Identify Potentially Explosive Breakoutsin 23 Futures Markets with Swing Trader’s Insight Advisory!
“Swing Trader’s Insight is a daily email futures trading advisory. It is based on the Taylor Trading Technique and other trading methods that I learned from Linda Bradford Raschke back in the 1990s. Whatever your experience level, I look forward helping you learn how STI can make you a more successful, confident and independent futures trader.”
– Scott Hoffman, Publisher
STI can help you:
- Anticipate a market’s likely direction of movement for the upcoming trading session
- Identify futures markets that are set up for potential explosive breakout moves
- Find trades with good risk to reward ratios
- Maintain discipline and patience to wait for good setups and trade them when the market does what you anticipate. This gives you the confidence to act when the market starts to do what you expected.
Swing Trader’s Insight includes:
- The Swing Trader’s Insight Newsletter, delivered to your email inbox nightly. STI covers 23 futures markets, giving you a “heads up” for markets’ likely direction for the upcoming session. It also highlights markets that are set up for potentially explosive breakout moves.
- The STI Morning Watch List, which gives a synopsis of overnight developments and updated trade ideas based on overnight activity.
- The Swing Trader’s Insight User’s Guide, which explains the STI trading methodologies and how to apply them, along with definitions of the terms and acronyms used.
Subscribe to Swing Trader’s InsightChoose Our Quarterly or Yearly Plan and Save!
Not ready to subscribe? Try STI Free for 14 Days!
About the Author
Scott Hoffman graduated from The University of Chicago with a degree in Economics. In 1986, he began his futures career, working on the floor of the Chicago Mercantile Exchange. After a few years, Scott moved upstairs to serve as the personal broker for a former Chairman of the Chicago Board of Trade, where he built a successful full service futures brokerage business.
In 2000, he began to publish his Swing Trader’s Insight advisory, and in 2001 he moved to Daniels Trading, where he currently serves as a broker for both broker-assisted and online traders.
Scott publishes two trading advisories - Swing Trader’s Insight and Trade or Fade. He has given presentations for both the CME and the CBOT, and has frequently been quoted in the Wall Street Journal. He also publishes articles for the Daniels Trading blog.