Identify Opportunities in Gold with The Survival Course in Precious Metals!
Gain Immediate Access to All 3 eBooks + Drew’s Special Webinar!
- Futures Basics & Essentials: The Beginners Guide to Trading Gold Futures – This eBook was created for those who seek to understand where the professionals trade precious metals, how futures contracts work, and details of the margins and market hours.
- Gold Exposed: Spot Gold versus Gold Futures – This guide is intended to be a practical, interactive overview to help you learn the ins and outs of the gold markets and explain spot gold vs gold futures.
- Survival Guide to Precious Metals – This comprehensive guide is designed for traders thinking about investing in Bullion, Coins or Futures precious metal products.
- Trading Precious Metals – A special webinar conducted by Drew Rathgeber as he breaks down the precious metals futures sector.
Get Your 100% FREE Gold Survival CourseDownload All 3 e-Books Now!
With Drew's "Survival Course", You Will Learn More About:
- The difference between ETFs, spot, and futures
- Warnings about pitfalls and scams!
- CFTC fraud gold warnings!
- The regulatory landscape
- Why using a loan to finance precious metals is a bad idea!
- Why to stay away from rare pneumatic coins!
- Risks with unregulated spot cash physical market
- Tax implications &and differences between ETFs, spot, and futures
- The many hidden fees in the spot market
- Risks associated with ETFs
About the Author
Drew began his career at one of the nation’s largest physical spot bullion dealers in 2003. From there he made the transition into commodity futures in 2006. Because he has worked on both sides of the fence, ‘Spot’ and ‘Futures’, he has an astute understanding of how the markets can work for Retail Traders, Hedgers, and Commercials. He can use this knowledge to help investors and traders alike.
Today you can see Drew working in many different capacities in the commodity futures markets. He is the creator of his own advisory service AccuMarkarkets which can be emailed directly to you, or you can sign up for his weekly newsletter, Rath Overlay. Which highlights commodity futures markets and possible future events using his time-tested yet simple strategy.
Your privacy is important to us.