About Capture the Move
Capture the Move is a commodities futures and options newsletter published by Burton Schlichter, a 20 year veteran trader and senior market strategist with Daniels Trading in Chicago. Capture the Move (CTM) was created to give specific and ‘easy to understand’ trade suggestions to both novice and experienced traders.
From the Author:
My knowledge and experience in fundamental and technical analysis are available to guide you through the process. I spend 12 hours a day , 5 days a week following the markets and looking for opportunities to capture a move. CTM pinpoints exact entry levels, targets and stop losses designed to capture a “swing” or intermediate price move in the marketplace. CTM explores and offers different market strategies to capture a move, therefore spread trading and option strategies are also suggested. CTM caters to offering promising ideas for the serious trader in a precise manner.
What Can You Expect to Receive?
A trade of the day? NO. Subscribers will receive:
- Actionable trade recommendations
- Specific Entry, Stop and Targets given
- Place the trade online
- Place the trade with your broker
- Don’t have time? Have your broker execute the trades for you
- Real time updates throughout the life if each trade
- As a client of Daniels Trading you will have access to your account 24 hours a day
- Access to a dedicated, experienced professional at your fingertips
Join the others who have “Captured the Move” and allow yourself to become an active trader while still maintaining your busy life.