– Free E-Book Download – Breakout Futures Trading A Step-by-Step Guide to Getting Started
See How to Read the Futures Markets Like a Pro!
Trade with confidence – know which markets to focus on and how to trade them:
- Identify potential trade setups – the day before they occur
- Discover the exact chart patterns that may foreshadow large directional moves
- Find trades with favorable risk to reward ratios
- Reduce the stress of making decisions while in the middle of a trade
- Remove the guesswork from profit targets – learn how to trail stops during a trade to reduce risk and then let profits run
Download Your FREE Breakout Futures Trading Guide!
About the Author
Scott Hoffman graduated from The University of Chicago with a degree in Economics. In 1986, he began his futures career, working on the floor of the Chicago Mercantile Exchange. After a few years, Scott moved upstairs to serve as the personal broker for a former Chairman of the Chicago Board of Trade, where he built a successful full service futures brokerage business.
In 2000, he began to publish his Swing Trader’s Insight advisory, and in 2001 he moved to Daniels Trading, where he currently serves as a broker for both broker-assisted and online traders.
Scott publishes two trading advisories - Swing Trader’s Insight and Trade or Fade. He has given presentations for both the CME and the CBOT, and has frequently been quoted in the Wall Street Journal. He also publishes articles for the Daniels Trading blog.
Your privacy is important to us.