Get Started in the Grain Markets Today With Our Risk Management 101 Series!
Take your knowledge of the grain markets to the next level. Equipped with our Risk Management 101 Kit, our guides will provide the vital information you need to build a risk management plan.
Our risk management 101 series includes 8 FREE grain futures eBooks!
Your kit will include the following guides:
- Introduction to Grain Hedging with Futures and Options — For farmers and end-users, the futures markets provide the necessary tools to mitigate the recurring risk of price fluctuations. Learn how to hedge grains with futures and options.
- Futures Traders’ Guide to the WASDE — This comprehensive guide will help you understand the USDA World Agriculture Supply & Demand Estimates For Corn, Soybeans and Wheat reports. Learn how to use these fundamental reports to forecast the price of Corn, Soybeans and Wheat.
- Guide to USDA Grain Reports — USDA grain reports have the potential to move markets. This guide outlines the weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual reports.
- Hedger’s Guide to Futures Spreads — Futures spreads are a worthwhile alternative to outright futures trades for the savvy trader. This informative guide will help you get started with futures spreads.
- Introduction to the Concept of Basis — Understanding the concept of basis is essential for market participants to decide on hedging strategies.
- Hedger’s Guide to Bear Put Spreads — This guide is designed to help you understand exactly what a Bear Put Spread is and the goals of putting on a Bear Put Spread.
- Hedger’s Guide to Covered Calls — This informative guide provides an overview of how a hedger can use covered calls to potentially bring in additional revenue on top of their cash sales.
- Hedger’s Guide to Combining Puts and Calls with Cash Sales — Options can be combined with cash sales in order to potentially increase revenues. They can therefore be very valuable for producers when used appropriately. Learn how puts and calls can work for you.
Sign Up To Receive 8 Complimentary Grain Guides!
Please complete the form below. The fields marked with an (*) are required.
Your privacy is important to us.
This material is conveyed as a solicitation for entering into a derivatives transaction.
This material has been prepared by a Daniels Trading broker who provides research market commentary and trade recommendations as part of his or her solicitation for accounts and solicitation for trades; however, Daniels Trading does not maintain a research department as defined in CFTC Rule 1.71. Daniels Trading, its principals, brokers and employees may trade in derivatives for their own accounts or for the accounts of others. Due to various factors (such as risk tolerance, margin requirements, trading objectives, short term vs. long term strategies, technical vs. fundamental market analysis, and other factors) such trading may result in the initiation or liquidation of positions that are different from or contrary to the opinions and recommendations contained therein.
Past performance is not necessarily indicative of future performance. The risk of loss in trading futures contracts or commodity options can be substantial, and therefore investors should understand the risks involved in taking leveraged positions and must assume responsibility for the risks associated with such investments and for their results.
Trade recommendations and profit/loss calculations may not include commissions and fees. Please consult your broker for details based on your trading arrangement and commission setup.
You should carefully consider whether such trading is suitable for you in light of your circumstances and financial resources. You should read the "risk disclosure" webpage accessed at www.DanielsTrading.com at the bottom of the homepage. Daniels Trading is not affiliated with nor does it endorse any third-party trading system, newsletter or other similar service. Daniels Trading does not guarantee or verify any performance claims made by such systems or service.