Get the Professional Futures Trading Software Designed for Active Traders…
Daniels Trading’s dedication to providing the premier futures trading software in the industry was driven by our relentless pursuit of satisfying the needs of active traders and offering a trading platform that would truly set us apart. The result is dt Pro. dt Pro is an easy to use application that handles all of the complexities associated with trading and order management. Our latest release offers all of the features you need in your futures trading software, and even some that you might not even know existed…
Forget the Unnecessary Fees…
Many futures software providers today charge a monthly fee to use their software regardless of whether or not you actually complete a trade that month. Worse yet, some software providers actually charge a minimum usage fee. This creates an unnecessary and costly expense that traders have to bear.
Daniels Trading feels so strongly about the value of our software to traders that we never have, nor do we now, charge a “monthly” or “minimum” usage fee to use dt Pro.
And Enjoy Dedicated Support and Comprehensive Education!
When you open a live futures trading account with Daniels Trading, not only will you enjoy the benefits of our flagship platform, dt Pro, you’ll also have access to a dedicated broker to assist you when needed, as well as a wealth of dt Pro educational information, including video tutorials, webinars and more!
More Reasons to Choose dt Pro for Your Futures Trading Software…
Depth of Market
dt Pro’s Depth of Market tool allows you to apply complex trading strategies (OCO, GTC, FOK, IOC STP LIMIT, Trailing Stops, Brackets), and launch associated contract charts and customize the display to meet your trading style.
- Contract: Displays the current contract launched.
- Toolbar: The toolbar gives you quick access to setup and configuration options as well as advanced order features.
- Trade Quantity: The “Qty” section of the DOM Order Ticket displays the traders default quantity selected in the “Order Defaults” section of the Daniels Trading software and allows the trader to adjust quantity settings during trading.
- Open Positions: Displays the current position for the DOM.
- Cancel Buttons: Gives the ability to cancel all working bids, working offers, or all working orders with a single click.
- Working Orders: Displays your working Buy Limit and Buy Stop Orders.
- Size of Last Trade: Displays the size of the last trade.
- Depth of Market (Bid): The number of buy limit orders placed at each price.
- Scroll Down: Gives the ability to scroll down the price ladder viewing below market prices
- Buy Market: Creates a buy market order with a single click.
- Account Number(s): This area allows the trader to select the account they would like to trade into.
- Total/Open P/L: Displays the total or open p/l for the selected contract.
- Reverse (& Cxl): Reverses the current position (and cancels all working orders) with a single click.
- Exit at Market (& Cxl): Creates an order to exit all open orders at the market (and cancels all working orders) for the current contract in DOM.
- Scroll Up: Gives the ability to scroll up the price ladder viewing above market prices.
- Depth of Market (Offer): The number of sell limit orders placed at each price.
- Ask Price: The lowest price at which any investor/dealer is willing to sell a given commodity at a given time. This price is displayed in red.
- Last Price: Last price at which the selected contract was traded. This price is displayed in bold.
- Bid Price: The highest price any buyer is willing to pay for a given commodity at a given time. This price is displayed in green.
- Working Orders: Displays your working Sell Limit and Sell Stop Orders.
- Auto sum Bid/Ask: Sums the total number of bids and offers.
- Sell Market: Creates a sell market order.
Enhanced Charting with Auto Backfill
Our built-in charting functionality gives you a rich view of market activity. Choose from ten different chart styles, more than three dozen indicators, and create an unlimited number of alerts to maximize analysis. dt Pro’s cutting-edge technology allows you to trade and monitor your order flow directly from your chart.
- Historical Intraday Data and Daily Data
- Auto Backfill
- Customizes Layout
- More Than Three Dozen Indicators
- Ten Different Charting Styles
- Unlimited Price Alerts
- Trade Basic and Advanced Orders from Charts
- Histogram Button in Toolbar
- Automatic and Custom Time Intervals
- Optional Alignment by Start Session Time
- Switch Between Time Zones
- Object List Dialog to Manage Placed Drawing Objects
- All Line-based Drawing Tools Can Be Used in Alert Expressions
- Multiple Contracts on One Chart
- Moving Averages
- Trend Followers
- Andrew’s Pitchfork
Trade from Charts
Daniels Trading offers you the functionality to trade directly from our built-in charting module. Use our cutting edge technology to easily monitor your order flow directly from the chart. Our charts provide full ordering capabilities including modifies, cancels, brackets and trailing stops.
Commodity Trading Advisors (CTAs) and professional trade managers can create allocation block accounts directly from dt Pro from their existing list of accounts. The manager can then trade directly into the block account and these trades are automatically allocated to the correct accounts per the managers defined rules. This function eliminates the need to communicate with the back office and ensures accuracy allowing the manager to focus on trading not reconciling out-trades.
Allocation Block Rules
The Allocation rules allow Trader Managers to allocate the funds appropriately in the event of a partial fill. The order of the accounts in the block can now be set by highlighting the account and using the “Up” or “Down” arrows to move the account up or down the list (the first account in the list will be considered the “lowest” for purposes of the rules defined below). The following rules are available in dt Pro:
- LowAcctLowPrice will allocate the lowest price of the partial fill to the lowest account number (based on account order in the block)
- LowAcctHighPrice will allocate the highest price of a partial fill to the lowest account number (based on account order in the block)
- HighAcctLowPrice will allocate the lowest price of the partial fill to the highest account number (based on account order in the block)
- HighAcctHighPrice will allocate the highest price of the partial fill to the highest account number (based on account order in the block)
Allocation blocks will Automatically Create a “Backfill” account (indicated by a (B) after the account number) in the event the Trader Manager receives a partial fill and wants to complete the fill on the initial block order.
Direct Market Access
We are committed to providing you with the fastest data and trade executions. That’s why we provide true direct market access (DMA) to all our offered exchanges.
Including: CME, CBOT, EUREX, NYBOT, NYMEX, KCBT, MGEX, ICE, Euronext.liffe London, and Euronext.liffe Paris.
Route trade signals from TradeStation® through dt Pro’s fully integrated auto execution module, AutoX. GAINTrader has implemented an extension that provides the full-functionality of dt Pro inside TradeStation®. This extension has 457 functions that reflect all objects, properties and methods of dt Pro. The strategy can take into account the user operations and real dt Pro positions and prices. The extension will also allow strategies to access dt Pro Average Positions, Account Balances, and real orders. See all order manipulations in real-time.
- Route trade signals from TradeStation through dt Pro’s fully integrated auto execution module.
- View and manage trades.
- Advanced order entry functions including allocation blocks.
- Access to the real-time allocation blocks to leverage multiple account execution.
- Full email notification capabilities.
- ‘Simple’ and ‘Extended’ symbol mapping for ultimate flexibility.
dt Pro provides a full suite of advanced orders that can be used to execute and preserve your trading strategy.
Select from the following list:
- Trailing Stops
- MOO and MOC for Both Pit and Electronic
- Time Conditioned Orders
- Park Orders
- Upload Basket Orders
- Different Symbols and Sides for OCO Orders.
- Advanced Orders, like Trailing Stop, Can Be a Part of OCO.
- MIT (Market-if-Touched)
- OSO (One Sends Other)
Scale In / Scale Out
The Scale Function allows traders “single click” functionality to adjust positions, protective stops and limits. Active traders can scale in and out of positions using dt Pro’s “Scale” functionality and not worry about having to manually adjust stops and limits. This customizable feature automatically adjusts your working protective stop orders and limit orders as you scale in and out of your core position.
Enter orders 24 hours a day even for pit markets. These orders will be held server side until they are released at market open.
Enter as many orders as you like, park the orders, un-park and release the orders when you want them to begin working. Enter buy AND sell orders in anticipation of news or events and release the appropriate set based on resulting market reaction to the news.
Upload Basket Orders
Upload multiple order details across any contracts from Excel in one bulk load right into dt Pro for easy order generation and execution.
CTAs and professional traders who generate large baskets of system orders now have a way to easily and efficiently manage their order flow and ensure the accuracy of large batches.
Access to timely market information is important. Our quote module comes with our application download and requires no other subscriptions to external data vendors.
Quotes are streamed in and can be configured to show every market tick. The quote display is fully customizable. Include any contract and define your column setup and order. Set Customized price alerts based on your trading strategy.
Enhanced Pricing Engine
Daniels Trading is continually enhancing our pricing engine to increase the speed, reliability and accuracy of the data we provide for dt Pro Charts, quotes and to our 3rd Party Interfaces.
Microsoft® Excel DDE
Microsoft Excel can be linked to a value or data point in dt Pro. When the value or data point changes, it is automatically updated in the Excel spreadsheet. All of the functions available in the API are now directly accessible in Excel.
- Drag-n-drop values from dt Pro to Excel
- Drag-n-drop DDE links from dt Pro to Excel to complement DDE functionality and support advanced commands in ‘electronic table’ manner.
- Easily Add Streaming Quotes
- Easily Create Charts
- Leverage all of the Advanced Order Functionality from dt Pro
Communicate with your Broker via Instant Messenger
Communication can be a key element in a successful trading session. That’s why we put instant communication with our broker desk at your finger tips.
dt Pro’s built in Instant Messenger function allows traders to communicate instantly with our brokers, so that questions about trading our or software can be handled seamlessly without ever leaving the trading software.
Receive real time research feeds and setup your application for audio and visual alerts.
EasyLanguage, Sophisticated Function.
dt Pro’s Custom Indicators gives you the power and compatibility of TradeStation’s EasyLanguage and the resources and function of Technical Analysis Library. Whether you are just beginning to explore custom indicators or you have been creating and writing code for awhile, dt Pro’s Custom Indicators gives you the tools and functionality to take your trading to the next level!
Technical Analysis Library (TA-Lib)
dt Pro’s Custom Indicators plug-in connects the TA-Lib to dt Pro’s Charts. TA-Lib provides common functions for the technical analysis of financial market data. Find more than 150 technical analysis indicators such as ADX, MACD, RSI, Stochastic, and Bollinger Bands. TA-Lib also includes candlestick pattern recognition.
Simple Custom Analysis Techniques
dt Pro’s Custom Indicators gives you simple tools to customize indicators without programming. Just type your formula in the appropriate property dialogue window.
Select ‘Expression’ in the property box and write your formula in the dialogue box.
Then you can choose to customize your indicator’s appearance and even give it a “nickname” or short name.
Select a function directly from the indicator tree and drag and drop it into the ‘Expression’ editor.
This analysis technique highlights the occurrences or points in history that reflect your criteria or meet the specified conditions of your indicator.
Rapid Custom Indicators
Write your own custom indicator in the Rapid Custom Indicator Wizard. The parameters, names, style of lines, expression and other properties of Rapid Custom Indicator can be modified any time via Custom Indicator Library window.
.NET Custom Indicator Framework
dt Pro’s Custom Indicator framework is a .NET library that provides full access to dt Pro’s Charts indicator infrastructure. This allows you to write a single-line indicator, as well as an advanced analysis tool with complex custom drawing functionality. To support developers, the plug-in contains integrated development environment, developer documentation and samples.
Custom Indicator Library Manager
dt Pro’s Custom Indicator plug-in also manages a source code library of advanced custom indicators.
dt Pro’s Custom Indicators plug-in allows you to use and develop EasyLanguage analysis techniques.
Library of EasyLanguage Functions
You can create your own library of EasyLanguage functions. Just save your EasyLanguage file with extension “.lib.el” (for example, MyFunctions.lib.el), and your indicator is placed in a common library.
Detailed Trade Reports
Daniels Trading provides each trader with a detailed reporting of their activity through a reporting suite that is fully integrated into dt Pro.
- Daily Fills
- Daily Activity
- Working Orders
- Rejected Orders
- Order Statistics
- P&L Summary
- Chat History
- News History
- Order Details
- Daily Positions
- Trade Logs
- Open Orders
Any of the reports can be viewed online, generated in PDF format or exported to Excel.
Margin in the Positions window allow traders the ability to view their necessary margin in relation to their open positions. The following Margin Types have been added to the position window as column choices:
Initial Margin Requirement – The funds required in a commodity account when a position either long (bought) or sold (short) is established.
Are you trading multiple systems?
Do you need separate account or tracking?
Daniels Trading provides the ability for Master and Sub Accounts either separate or co-managed with the master account to leverage funds based on our traders’ requirements.
Sub accounts can be traded from the same login as the master account or separate logins can be created.
Pit and Electronic Markets
In addition to the direct access we provide to the major electronic markets, we also provide access to most major traditional commodity markets. Many brokerages simply don’t have the infrastructure or the technology to allow you to trade the traditional open-outcry futures markets, even though many important commodity futures continue to trade in the pits.
Daniels Trading manages this complex routing to supply you with the best executions. Most of our pit orders are routed directly to electronic devices like handhelds and touch screens used by floor brokers in the trading pits. These devices help ensure the timeliest execution of your order. The broker keys your fill into the device, and you’ll see it on your dt Pro screen just moments later.
Institutional Clients, if you require special needs, DTR can route orders by trader, by commodity or by both to a specific broker.
Daniels Trading has added support for the following spreads:
- Calendar Spreads
- Commodity Spreads
- Currency Spreads
- Index Spreads
- Inter-Product Spreads
- Rate Spreads
The buyer of an Inter-Product Spread buys the first and sells the second component but the components refer to different underlying contracts, usually with the same expiration month. Inter-Product Spreads are treated as separate products. If an Inter-Product spread is executed there will be 2 separate positions for two different products located in the Positions window.
All Orders Held Server Side
One of the keys to our speed and reliability is the fact that all of the data critical to trading success is kept on our server rather than on your PC. This protects you from the unpredictable nature of connectivity from your PC to the server and eliminates storage requirements on your PC. In the event that a connection from your PC to the server is lost, any working orders will continue to work on the server.
The dt Pro supports a volume histogram on the DOM and Charts. The histogram graphically offers the ability to help determine price levels of both support and resistance.
Can be easily enabled/disabled by clicking a button in the DOM toolbar
Can be fully customized to meet your unique requirements and style
Daniels Trading offers the ability to leverage the full functionality of our API and technology through the use of standard COM technologies such as C++. Now programmers wishing to write to the API are no longer limited to using only .NET technologies to leverage the speed, functionality and reliability DTR offers.
Did We Mention… No Software Fees!
Many software providers today charge a monthly fee to use their software regardless of whether or not you actually complete a trade that month. Worse yet, some software providers actually charge a minimum usage fee. This creates an unnecessary and costly expense that traders are forced to bear.
Daniels Trading feels so strongly about the value of our software to traders that we never have, nor do we now, charge a “monthly” or “minimum” usage fee to use dt Pro.
dt Pro was built with speed and reliability in mind. Everything we do takes these two basic guiding principles into account.
Our Direct market connections ensure the timeliest supply of quote and chart data. These connections, along with the philosophy of holding all trades server-side ensure the fastest fills possible. Though, in the event that the primary server and all redundant servers are not accessible, this information may be delayed.
You will see your end to end execution times detailed for every order.
Not sure if dt Pro is for you?
Interested in testing out a new strategy?
Daniels Trading offers a full, wholly separate simulation environment with full streaming quote data and chart feeds.
In simulation you can:
- Explore the full functionality of our advanced ordering module.
- View complete details about your working, filled, cancelled or rejected orders.
- View depth of market, real time charts and streaming quotes for all electronic contracts.
- Practice your trading strategy using dt Pro’s rich functionality.
- Give us feedback and comments about the trading system and how it worked for you.
Elevate Your Futures Trading with dt Pro - Activate Your Free Demo!
Please complete the form below. The fields marked with an (*) are required. Your demo will give you access to use both the mobile and desktop software.
Your privacy is important to us.
This material is conveyed as a solicitation for entering into a derivatives transaction.
This material has been prepared by a Daniels Trading broker who provides research market commentary and trade recommendations as part of his or her solicitation for accounts and solicitation for trades; however, Daniels Trading does not maintain a research department as defined in CFTC Rule 1.71. Daniels Trading, its principals, brokers and employees may trade in derivatives for their own accounts or for the accounts of others. Due to various factors (such as risk tolerance, margin requirements, trading objectives, short term vs. long term strategies, technical vs. fundamental market analysis, and other factors) such trading may result in the initiation or liquidation of positions that are different from or contrary to the opinions and recommendations contained therein.
Past performance is not necessarily indicative of future performance. The risk of loss in trading futures contracts or commodity options can be substantial, and therefore investors should understand the risks involved in taking leveraged positions and must assume responsibility for the risks associated with such investments and for their results.
You should carefully consider whether such trading is suitable for you in light of your circumstances and financial resources. You should read the "risk disclosure" webpage accessed at www.DanielsTrading.com at the bottom of the homepage. Daniels Trading is not affiliated with nor does it endorse any third-party trading system, newsletter or other similar service. Daniels Trading does not guarantee or verify any performance claims made by such systems or service.