Take the Fast-Track to Successful Trading Education
With Andrew Pawielski & Market Dimensions Advisory
With more than 11 years experience in commodity market trading, Andrew Pawielski is a trusted advisor to many successful Daniels Trading clients.
His insight and experience will help guide you from feeling overwhelmed and overleveraged, to taking control of your trade accounts and locating high probability trade setups within the futures markets.
Feeling Isolated & Don’t Know What Your Next Trade Should Be?
If you’re lost in the maze of information and free advice available online it’s often difficult to know who you can trust with your futures account. Often you’re left trading in a single market with poor results, lacking the confidence and know-how required to identify a high probability trade set up and make the switch.
If you can identify with any of the following statements, then Market Dimensions Advisory is aimed squarely at you!
- I’ve been stung by get-rich quick schemes, so now I want to invest in training to help me understand the fundamentals.
- I don’t know when to cut my losses on losing trades.
- I get out of winning trades too early and leave profits on the table.
- I don’t know how to locate longer term trends that will impact my trades.
- I don’t want to do this by myself, I want a trusted partner to help me.
- I’m too busy, I don’t have time to trade during the day.
Take Control of Your Trading Accounts
Market Dimensions Advisory will set you on the fast-track to trading education. With Andrew’s insight and expertise, we’ll identify what you’re shooting for and help you along the way. You’ll learn trading fundamentals, giving you the confidence to manage your own account and trade how you want to, but at the same time you’ll have the industry experience and expertise of Andrew Pawielski in your corner.
Following his tried and tested method, you’ll be able to look at a market at any time, create an instant bias and identify high probability trades. You’ll also have the know-how to easily understand the charts and trade setups that had previously left you dazed and confused.
- Learn trading fundamentals, giving you the confidence to manage your own account.
- Identify high probability trading setups.
- Follow tried and tested methods, don’t just make it up as you go along.
Let Andrew Guide You
Andrew’s email alerts and trading ideas will form a road map to your success, with real-time insight into the mind of an 11-year commodity market trading expert. You’ll quickly learn:
- How to scan markets using Volume Based Market Profile to locate high probability entries with defined risk locations for swing trading and day trading.
- How to understand order flow for trade management.
- How to understand market awareness for trade timing.
- How to locate seasonal trends and overlay MDA analytics for higher probability entries with defined risk.
About Andrew Pawielski
Since 2007, Andrew has been a series 3 registered Senior Futures and Options Broker with Daniels Trading. During this decade plus tenure, Andrew has worked with traders in all different strategies, capital sizes and experience levels throughout the world.
Having this professional brokerage experience and being a futures market participant led Andrew to found the educational trading service Market Dimensions Advisory (MDA). MDA showcases Andrew’s expert technical trading analysis using the TAS Market Profile tools and other highly regarded volume and order flow based trading indicators. This professional trading service is a compilation of all Andrew’s trading experiences, concepts, methodologies and real-time trading ideas.
In addition to the speculative side of the business, Andrew also gained the experience as an effective commodity risk manager. He assists commercial businesses on how to use the commodity markets to hedge against global commodity price risks, specifically in the oil, gas and agricultural commodity markets, as well as foreign currency exposures. Andrew has demonstrated this understanding of commodity risk management by pursuing the designation of an ERP (Energy Risk Professional) from GARP (Global Association of Risk Professionals) and by earning a Grain Basis Trading Admin Level 1 Certificate from the University of Arkansas.
It is Andrew’s goal to empower traders, and through his services, move them from fear to familiarity through frequency.