Coronavirus (COVID-19) and Futures Market Volatility
In addition to protecting your health from infection, now is an important time to protect your finances from unpredictable price movements in the markets. That’s why we’ve created trading resources to help you stay informed and on track with your futures trading goals. News about the coronavirus outbreak changes daily, so be sure the check back for updates and always consult with your broker before placing trades based on the information featured below.
Blog Articles About Coronavirus
- Top Three Factors Impacting the Future of U.S.-China Trade
- Derivatives, Diversification, and Discipline: 3 D’s of Trading Volatile Markets
- The FED, USD, and the Coronavirus Outbreak
- Is the Coronavirus Causing a Global Recession?
- Will FED Rate Cuts Minimize Coronavirus Fallout?
- Using Futures to Capitalize on the Coronavirus Pandemic Panic
- Futures Market Insights for 2020 That You Should Know Now
- Using Futures to Hedge Against Coronavirus (COVID-19) Risks
- How to Capitalize on S&P 500 Futures in 2020
- Types of Commodity Contracts to Consider Based on Recent Market Events
Futures Market Insights from The Hightower Report
- Global Coronavirus Event Has Begun to Moderate with Restricted Recovery Potential
- A Bumpy Road to Economic Recovery May Be Around the Corner
- Market Focus Shifts to “Restarting the Economy”
- Lean Hogs, Soymeal, and More Commodity Markets Look to be Oversold with Possibility of US Coronavirus Improvement
- Are Worst Case Predictions for US Coronavirus Infections Underestimating Medical Community, Stimulus, & Pent-Up Demand?
- UPDATE: Hightower Special Report – Follow Up to The Beginning of the End of Panic
- Possibility of Reduced Economic Shock Ahead as Markets Look Toward Progress in Flattening the Curve
- Hightower Special Report – The Beginning of the End of Panic
- Economic Anxiety Likely to Continue as Coronavirus Spreads
- Coronavirus Pivot Pt 3 – Are the Markets Overcompensating?
- Coronavirus Pivot Pt 2 – Economic Drawbacks Likely to Continue Over Virus Uncertainty
- Negative Coronavirus News Continues to Effect Commodity Demand and Financial Markets
- Will Coronavirus Turn Commodity Demand Fears into Demand Destruction?
- Hightower Special Report – Pivot-Point on Coronavirus
- Commodities Likely to Face Deflationary Pressure in Coming Weeks
- Hightower Special Report – Coronavirus, the US Election and the Markets
Futures Market Analysis and Trade Recommendations
Turner’s Take Podcast | Market Chop (3/18/2021) - Fed is bullish the economy. Crude is selling off. Livestock is bullish. The grain markets chop
Turner’s Take Podcast | Energy Bullish Heading Into Spring and Summer (3/3/2021) - New Thoughts on Old Crop Corn
Turner’s Take Podcast | Ag Forum Bullish Chinese Corn Demand (2/19/2021) - New Thoughts on Old Crop Corn
Turner’s Take Podcast | New Thoughts on Old Crop Corn (2/10/2021) - New Thoughts on Old Crop Corn
Turner’s Take Podcast | Feb WASDE Next Week (2/3/2021) - Feb WASDE Next Week
Turner’s Take Podcast | GME Short Squeeze, Energy Outlook, Strong Export Corn/Soybean Demand (1/27/2021) - The short squeeze in GameStop as been all the rage in the financial press this week. We share our thoughts on GME, energy, and grains
Turner’s Take Podcast | Soybean Outlook (1/21/2021) - Soybeans and soybean oil are still the most bullish markets at the CBOT for 2021 and 2022.
Turner’s Take Podcast | Jan WASDE Implications (1/13/2021) - Jan WASDE is bullish across the board
Turner’s Take Podcast | Ain’t No Party Like a Soybean Party (1/5/2021) - Ain't no party like a soybean party, 'cause a soybean party don't stop
Turner’s Take Podcast | Big CBOT Rally! (12/29/2020) - Big rally in the CBOT as soybeans approach $13
Track the Spread of COVID-19
Information provided by Johns Hopkins Center for Systems Science and Engineering.
You must be logged in to post a comment.