If your live account number begins with DTG, please login using the StoneX Financial Inc. – Gain Division portal. This portal provides account access to clients trading with dt Pro or using iSystems. Otherwise, please login using the My.StoneX portal.
Effective November 19, 2023, DTR accounts should login using the My.StoneX portal.
- Submit written questions for support
- View Account Statements
- Download demo and live account trading software
- Download Microsoft .NET Framework
- Purchase and enable 3rd Party Plugins for either live or demo accounts (instructions included in PDF)
- Update general account and billing information
- Change live and demo account passwords
- Reset demo account balance
Access Your Gain Futures Division Account
- Clients are NOT able to execute orders or view account activity via GAIN My Account Portal
- Account activity can be viewed via client statements and the trading platform
- Statements will no longer be emailed. Customers may go to the portal to access their daily statement. An email will be sent nightly informing customers that their statements will be available in the MY Account portal
- View your accounts
- Monitor your positions
- Access statements and tax forms
- Need help? Easily submit a support ticket
- Take advantage of the expert Market Intelligence dashboard
- Stay up to date on our upcoming events
- Manage subscriptions and newsletters
- Take advantage of our CME Group Resource Center
- And more.
Access The My.StoneX Portal
Fund your account – Once you are ready to begin trading, follow these instructions to deposit or request funds from your account.
Need assistance with your trading platform? Check out these helpful resources to help you get started.
Have questions about funding, margin requirements, or your trading account? Visit our FAQ page for more information.
Apply for an Account
Apply for an Account – Ready to open your trading account? Get started here! Obtain all forms necessary to begin opening an account through StoneX Financial Inc – GAIN Futures Division or StoneX Financial Inc. You may choose to fill out an application online or download the application forms.