The contemporary financial markets are digital in nature, with businesses relying largely on computing power, internet connectivity, and trading software. If you’re going to stay competitive, then it is critical that your futures platform is up to par.
Is your futures trading software all it can be? If not, don’t worry; Daniels Trading’s flagship platform—dt Pro—can help.
What Is dt Pro?
dt Pro is an all-in-one software suite designed for today’s active retail and institutional trader. Equipped with an array of advanced features and an intuitive, easy-to-use interface, it is Daniels Trading’s robust, proprietary futures platform.
With more than two decades in the markets, the team at Daniels Trading understands how important trading software is to the modern trader. That’s why dt Pro is outfitted with a combination of tried-and-true essentials and cutting-edge technologies. The result is a powerful, user-friendly platform that can help enhance any trader’s performance.
No matter a trader’s market, size, or style, their success is rooted in mastering the basics. With dt Pro, the foundational requirements of futures trading are covered:
- Real-time streaming data: Receive live, exchange-direct futures and options quotes.
- Charting: Build your own charts, from line and OHLC to Japanese candlesticks. Observe price action both in real time and historically.
- Order entry: Enter and exit the market as you see fit with limit, stop, and market orders.
- Pit and electronic markets: Enjoy live access to the world’s top futures and options markets.
Perhaps the most important function that a futures platform offers is market access. dt Pro excels in this area, providing users access to real-time data, charting, and order entry for the world’s most popular markets. If there’s an opportunity out there, you can find it with dt Pro. For a quick tutorial on the basics, check out “dt Pro Webinar 1: Getting Started with Our Platform.”
At Daniels Trading, we understand that experienced, savvy traders demand advanced functionality from their futures platform. We also recognize that as you grow as a trader, your platform needs to grow with you. To make sure you stay current, dt Pro is built to satisfy even the most sophisticated analytical and strategic needs.
Realistically, dt Pro’s advanced features and functionality are too numerous to list here. You can find all the specifics in the manual, Trader User Guide, but for now, let’s take a brief look at a few of the most in-demand, professional-grade tools and functions:
- Direct market access (DMA): DMA enables traders to interact directly with the exchange, free of intermediaries. For a truly low-latency market connection, DMA is a must-have.
- Trade automation: Automate your trading strategies for a 100 percent hands-off approach to active trading.
- Advanced order entry: In addition to standard order types, dt Pro supports stop limit, market-if-touched, trailing stop loss, order-cancels-order (OCO), iceberg, and multibracket functionality.
- Indicators: Choose from a comprehensive array of public domain indicators or add proprietary third-party trading tools.
- Customizable: Personalize chart appearance, technical studies, and order entry—or build and program brand-new functions.
Astute traders prefer to engage the market on their own terms. From strategy automation and advanced indicators to custom programming, dt Pro is a powerful tool that can help you do just that. To learn more about the platform’s advanced features and functionality, be sure to check out our series of dt Pro webinars hosted by veteran futures and options broker Jace Jarboe.
Built for the 21st-Century Marketplace
If your futures platform is not performing as it should, then maybe it’s time to make a change. And there’s no better place to start than with a free 14-day trial of dt Pro. Available on desktop and mobile app, dt Pro is your gateway to the modern futures marketplace.