In the sixth dt Pro webinar, Frequently Asked Questions, Daniels broker Jace Jarboe addresses common issues raised by users of the dt Pro software suite. While the platform excels at combining advanced functionality and usability, there are several areas that routinely challenge online traders. In this presentation, Jace clears up misconceptions and demonstrates the state-of-the-art features available on dt Pro. Here a few of the key areas covered:
- Adding complex functions to a trading profile
- Platform-specific risk and trade management essentials
- Streamlining active trade with unique tool settings
- Workspace customization and template building
After breaking down these “how tos,” Jace opens the floor for questions in this addition to the dt Pro webinar library. If there’s an issue or concern facing dt Pro that you simply cannot find an answer to, then Frequently Asked Questions may bring the clarity you’ve seeking.
dt Pro Webinar 6: Topics and Revelations
Without a doubt, online futures trading is a nuanced subject. Trade selection, risk management, and technical analytics are only the tip of the iceberg. In truth, an active trader faces hundreds of questions every single day. However, queries about how to maximize your opportunity for success via dt Pro should not be among them.
Over the course of this webinar, Jace directly addresses eight topics that Daniels Trading clients commonly ask about:
- Rollover: Contract expiration and rollover are important aspects of futures trading. In the presentation, Jace shows us how to quickly switch to a new futures contract, front-month or further out, on the platform.
- Unlinking quotes to charts and depth-of-markets (DOMs): By unlinking existing quotes to charts and DOMs, it’s possible to fully customize your options for market entry/exit. All it takes is a simple click of the mouse.
- Adding chart tabs: Open more than one chart or DOM simultaneously via the shell menu. This feature is especially useful when trading more than one market or practicing multi-time frame analysis.
- Activating indicators: dt Pro provides the user with dozens of simple and advanced technical indicators. Easily implement an indicator or study directly upon pricing data via the platform’s functionality.
- Clean slate: Sometimes, you need to start from scratch. Revisiting the platform’s default workspace is often necessary and readily accomplished.
- Chart template modification: Update a chart template to reflect your current analytic or appearance requirements.
- OCO and OSO order types: The order-cancels-order (OCO) and order-sends-order (OSO) functions are powerful ways of executing trades. Jace breaks down how to take advantage of their advanced utility, adaptable to almost any trading strategy.
- Using the options chain: Opening charts and DOMs for options products is a straightforward process on dt Pro. Jace shows us how to buy or sell any contract in a similar fashion as futures.
After viewing this dt Pro webinar, you’ll be ready to optimize your experience with our flagship software suite. Adding complex functions to your trading profile, using risk management applications, and using extended tool settings are three areas of the platform that should become second nature. If not, Frequently Asked Questions is available on-demand 24/7 for review at your leisure.
Become Fluent in dt Pro
Having direct access to a futures professional is a luxury to which most retail traders are not privy. However, the dt Pro webinar library may be the next best thing. Not everyone can visit the office of a Daniels Trading broker or platform technician. But after watching Frequently Asked Questions, you won’t have to.
For more information on the value of dt Pro and how it helps self-directed futures traders engage the markets proficiently, reach out to a member of the Daniels Trading team today.