Prospering in the modern futures marketplace requires not only sound game plan but also a strong technological infrastructure. It’s simply not enough to be a great strategist ― a trader must also be able to navigate the rigors of active trading with maximum efficiency.
With more than two decades experience in the markets, Daniels Trading has witnessed the evolution of the futures industry first-hand. Engaging futures no longer requires a seat at the exchange and a booming voice; all that you need is a PC, an internet connection, and robust trading software.
For aspiring futures traders, it has never been easier to participate in the world’s futures markets. A solid starting point for your venture into the marketplace is the free dt Pro webinar series.
Introduction to dt Pro
The transition of futures markets from trading pits to computer screens has left traders not up to the tech challenges in the dust. The team at Daniels understood that digitization was inevitable: As technology advanced, it was destined to take a lead role in trading. In response to this insight, Daniels conceived and built dt Pro, which it offers to clients as a premier mode of accessing the opportunities offered by futures markets.
The “dt Pro 101: Getting Started With Our Platform” webinar is a great place to get up to speed on the functionality of this innovative software suite. Narrated by veteran Daniels broker Jace Jarboe, it provides an in-depth look at cutting edge of futures market access.
dt Pro stands out from other futures trading platforms in four key areas:
- Direct market access: Data is sent to and received from the exchange with no intermediary. This reduces trade-related latencies and supports optimal order placement, as well as providing real-time quotes and streaming charts.
- Order placement: Place orders on the market directly from pricing charts or via the depth-of-market (DOM) feature.
- Advanced charts: Fully customize charts and implement selections from a broad catalog of technical studies and indicators.
- Rapid execution: Direct market access (DMA) and server-side order hosting promote lightning-fast trade execution.
The futures markets are dynamic, hyper-competitive atmospheres. A platform must be user-friendly and be capable of catering to your personal level of market experience and sophistication. In this dt Pro webinar series, you receive all of this and more courtesy of Daniels Trading.
Using dt Pro
When it comes to active trading, you’re only as good as you execute. dt Pro is an indispensable tool for trade execution and can help streamline your approach to the marketplace.
In the introductory dt Pro webinar, “dt Pro 101 — Getting Started with Our Platform,” Jace breaks down how to use this robust software suite to its fullest. He addresses several key areas:
- Available features: Charting, order types, and streaming quotes are only a few of the features covered in the webinar.
- Platform navigation: Jace illustrates how to move around the intuitive, user-friendly trading interface.
- Order execution: Placing orders is an integral part of active trading. The variety of dt Pro’s offerings is a strong point of the platform.
- Position management: Jace demonstrates stop losses, profit targets, OCO orders, etc. in live-market conditions.
- DOMs and charts: Jace also highlights the process of trading directly from pricing charts or dt Pro’s depth-of-market feature.
When trading futures, technology undeniably presents a broad spectrum of challenges. The good news is that you don’t have to be a programmer to take advantage of dt Pro’s rich features and functionality. By viewing all six dt Pro webinars and spending a few hours on a free demo, you’ll be better equipped to start trading in the live market with confidence.
Check out the dt Pro Webinar Series
To become more familiar with the dt Pro platform and all things futures, check out the collection of webinar tutorials offered free of charge at Daniels Trading.