dt Pro allows CTAs, professional trade managers, systems traders and personal traders to create, manage, and modify block allocations directly on the platform. Not only can you trade directly into the block account, but your trades are automatically allocated based on your defined rules and the fills break down in real-time to reduce time spent managing blocks. It’s all done in real time – no back office support or administration required!
Benefits of Block Allocation include:
- One User ID for multiple accounts
- Real time allocation based on predefined rules
- Trade for multiple accounts with one click of a button
- When Block Allocation is active, the block account will only trade in increments of the total allocation! Trading in 30 lots per unit? dt Pro will make sure your quantities are 30, 60, 90, etc.
- Allocation rules and execution are managed by the trader. No need to adjust allocations or request trade moves through the back office!
To learn more about the functionality of the Block Allocation Manger for dt Pro, please see our “dt Pro Tutorial: Block Allocation” video below. If you would like a trial to the Block Allocation Manager on dt Pro, please call or email your broker or account representative at Daniels Trading. If you do not have one, please email me at email@example.com or call 1-800-958-9470 or 1-312-706-7610, and I will help you get started.
dt Pro Tutorial: Block Allocation
Subscribe to Turner’s Take Newsletter & Podcast
Turner’s Take Newsletter & Podcast - Turner’s Take is a complimentary weekly market commentary newsletter that covers the Grain, Livestock and Energy futures spread markets using fundamental, technical and seasonal analysis.