At the core of every great relationship is trust. Trust is a behavior that is created from demonstrating character and competence. Every Daniels Trading broker understands the importance of demonstrating trust to clients in order to earn and maintain a trader’s business. Without trust, there is no meaningful relationship.
The way Daniels Trading brokers earn the trust of their clients is by embedding the Daniels Trading service principals into their day to day interactions.
Daniels Trading Service Principals
- Listen First: Daniels Trading brokers will ask questions and diligently listen to each answer in order to determine what the client expects and deliver on it.
- Talk Straight: Daniels Trading brokers talk straight. We do not hide our agenda because we know that creates trust taxes.
- Demonstrate Respect: Daniels Trading brokers live the “Golden Rule.” We treat others the way we would like to be treated.
- Clarify Expectations: Before any Daniels Trading broker accepts a new client, we always want to make sure that we have completely clarified the client’s expectations. Daniels Trading brokers will continue to clarify the client’s expectations throughout the relationship, in order to maximize the service the client is receiving.
- Manage Risk: Managing market risk is the top priority for every broker at Daniels Trading.
- Deliver Results: Daniels Trading brokers understand that the fastest way to build trust is by delivering results. We cannot always control the direction in which the markets move, but we can deliver on our client’s expectations.
- Create Transparency: Daniels Trading employees do not hide anything. We create full transparency both within the firm and to our clients.
- Extend Trust: While it is important for Daniels Trading brokers to demonstrate their trustworthiness to clients, it is also pertinent that we are able to extend trust to those who are trustworthy.
To learn more about the Daniels Trading service principals, and the importance of trust within our firm we encourage you to watch a short video from our Chief Sales & Marketing Officer, Ken Packard.
Try Insider Market Advisory – for 30 Days
Insider Market Advisory – Trial - This premier futures trade advisory service is designed to provide you with the timely information your trading depends on. Each day, you'll get a concise snapshot, from both technical and fundamental perspectives, of all eight futures market sectors.
dt Pro Futures Trading Software Demo
Daniels Trading’s dedication to providing the premier futures trading software in the industry was driven by our relentless pursuit of satisfying the needs of active traders and offering a trading platform that would truly set us apart in the industry. The result is our dt Pro.
The StoneX Group Inc. group of companies provides financial services worldwide through its subsidiaries, including physical commodities, securities, exchange-traded and over-the-counter derivatives, risk management, global payments and foreign exchange products in accordance with applicable law in the jurisdictions where services are provided. References to over-the-counter (“OTC”) products or swaps are made on behalf of StoneX Markets LLC (“SXM”), a member of the National Futures Association (“NFA”) and provisionally registered with the U.S. Commodity Futures Trading Commission (“CFTC”) as a swap dealer. SXM’s products are designed only for individuals or firms who qualify under CFTC rules as an ‘Eligible Contract Participant’ (“ECP”) and who have been accepted as customers of SXM. StoneX Financial Inc. (“SFI”) is a member of FINRA/NFA/SIPC and registered with the MSRB. SFI does business as Daniels Trading/Top Third/Futures Online. SFI is registered with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (“SEC”) as a Broker-Dealer and with the CFTC as a Futures Commission Merchant and Commodity Trading Adviser. References to securities trading are made on behalf of the BD Division of SFI and are intended only for an audience of institutional clients as defined by FINRA Rule 4512(c). References to exchange-traded futures and options are made on behalf of the FCM Division of SFI.
Trading swaps and over-the-counter derivatives, exchange-traded derivatives and options and securities involves substantial risk and is not suitable for all investors. The information herein is not a recommendation to trade nor investment research or an offer to buy or sell any derivative or security. It does not take into account your particular investment objectives, financial situation or needs and does not create a binding obligation on any of the StoneX group of companies to enter into any transaction with you. You are advised to perform an independent investigation of any transaction to determine whether any transaction is suitable for you. No part of this material may be copied, photocopied or duplicated in any form by any means or redistributed without the prior written consent of StoneX Group Inc.