At the core of every great relationship is trust. Trust is a behavior that is created from demonstrating character and competence. Every Daniels Trading broker understands the importance of demonstrating trust to clients in order to earn and maintain a trader’s business. Without trust, there is no meaningful relationship.
The way Daniels Trading brokers earn the trust of their clients is by embedding the Daniels Trading service principals into their day to day interactions.
Daniels Trading Service Principals
- Listen First: Daniels Trading brokers will ask questions and diligently listen to each answer in order to determine what the client expects and deliver on it.
- Talk Straight: Daniels Trading brokers talk straight. We do not hide our agenda because we know that creates trust taxes.
- Demonstrate Respect: Daniels Trading brokers live the “Golden Rule.” We treat others the way we would like to be treated.
- Clarify Expectations: Before any Daniels Trading broker accepts a new client, we always want to make sure that we have completely clarified the client’s expectations. Daniels Trading brokers will continue to clarify the client’s expectations throughout the relationship, in order to maximize the service the client is receiving.
- Manage Risk: Managing market risk is the top priority for every broker at Daniels Trading.
- Deliver Results: Daniels Trading brokers understand that the fastest way to build trust is by delivering results. We cannot always control the direction in which the markets move, but we can deliver on our client’s expectations.
- Create Transparency: Daniels Trading employees do not hide anything. We create full transparency both within the firm and to our clients.
- Extend Trust: While it is important for Daniels Trading brokers to demonstrate their trustworthiness to clients, it is also pertinent that we are able to extend trust to those who are trustworthy.
To learn more about the Daniels Trading service principals, and the importance of trust within our firm we encourage you to watch a short video from our Chief Sales & Marketing Officer, Ken Packard.
Try Insider Market Advisory – for 30 Days
Insider Market Advisory – Trial - This premier futures trade advisory service is designed to provide you with the timely information your trading depends on. Each day, you'll get a concise snapshot, from both technical and fundamental perspectives, of all eight futures market sectors.
dt Pro Futures Trading Software Demo
Daniels Trading’s dedication to providing the premier futures trading software in the industry was driven by our relentless pursuit of satisfying the needs of active traders and offering a trading platform that would truly set us apart in the industry. The result is our dt Pro.
This material is conveyed as a solicitation for entering into a derivatives transaction.
This material has been prepared by a Daniels Trading broker who provides research market commentary and trade recommendations as part of his or her solicitation for accounts and solicitation for trades; however, Daniels Trading does not maintain a research department as defined in CFTC Rule 1.71. Daniels Trading, its principals, brokers and employees may trade in derivatives for their own accounts or for the accounts of others. Due to various factors (such as risk tolerance, margin requirements, trading objectives, short term vs. long term strategies, technical vs. fundamental market analysis, and other factors) such trading may result in the initiation or liquidation of positions that are different from or contrary to the opinions and recommendations contained therein.
Past performance is not necessarily indicative of future performance. The risk of loss in trading futures contracts or commodity options can be substantial, and therefore investors should understand the risks involved in taking leveraged positions and must assume responsibility for the risks associated with such investments and for their results.
Trade recommendations and profit/loss calculations may not include commissions and fees. Please consult your broker for details based on your trading arrangement and commission setup.
You should carefully consider whether such trading is suitable for you in light of your circumstances and financial resources. You should read the "risk disclosure" webpage accessed at www.DanielsTrading.com at the bottom of the homepage. Daniels Trading is not affiliated with nor does it endorse any third-party trading system, newsletter or other similar service. Daniels Trading does not guarantee or verify any performance claims made by such systems or service.