Daniels Trading is a Featured Marketing Advisor of The Van Trump Report
I have helped hundreds in the Ag industry make smarter and more timely marketing decisions.
– Kevin Van Trump
We’re Here For Your Livelihood
Farming is your livelihood. To succeed, you need great info to make smart decisions when the time is right. You also need a relationship with a solid marketing advisor who can help you to make it all come together.
We Know Your Needs
- Flexible Strategies – As Kevin says, no “cookie cutter” approach is right for everyone. With Daniels Trading, you’ll have the freedom to be your own boss like you are in the field and use the strategies that are right for you.
- Expertise – Our Series 3 licensed marketing advisors have extensive grain knowledge and trading experience. From futures & options to being long and short, you’ll have a relationship with a highly competent partner.
- Value – In addition to following The Van Trump Report, we have many additional ag related products and services to help meet your speculative and risk management goals. You choose what matters to you. Our relationship will be set by your terms.
Spec, Hedge or Both
You’ll have no restrictions when working with Daniels Trading* – you can spec, hedge or do both! Whether you’re looking to manage risk or take it on, we have the tools, expertise and strategies you need:
Tools, Expertise & Strategies
- The Van Trump Report – we read Kevin’s wire every day and are ready to help you put it into action.
- Access to other Van Trump Services – we know it all – from Kevin’s spec trades to his daily hotline.
- Daniels Ag Advisory – Get spec recs direct from Daniels Trading founder and large spec trader, Andy Daniels.
- Grain Market Snapshot – These snapshots provide relevant grain data in the morning and afternoon.
- Trading platforms, updates in other market sectors & more!
Farmland and Futures Video Series
VIDEO 1: The Benefit of Using the Futures and Options Market
VIDEO 2: Using “The Board”
VIDEO 3: Farmland and Futures: Expiring Options
*Subject to exchange margin and regulatory requirements.