About The Complete Trader
Whether you find options easy or complicated, there is no question they can provide traders with a lot of flexibility. This newsletter from Nick Metzger will provide you with a simple approach to options trading and the flexibility to fit these strategies to your trading needs.
From the Author
Each week I will track markets that are moving and those I think might move soon. We will discuss potential option strategies traders should consider for these markets and we will work together to employ the strategy that is best for you.
Many find options complex. I try to make them simple. Whether you find options easy or complicated, there is no question they can provide traders with a lot of flexibility. This newsletter will provide you with a simple approach to options trading and the flexibility to fit these strategies to your trading needs.
As a subscriber you will receive:
- Weekly Market updates via email
- Educational videos discussing more complex option strategies
- Direct recommendations and risk management tools (risk graphs)
The Complete Trader: a simple, flexible approach to a complex market.Subscribe to The Complete Trader
The Complete Trader Motto
After every issue of The Complete Trader, it is my goal for you to declare: The Complete Trader helps me understand which option strategy to use, when to use it, and why it makes sense for me.
The Complete Trader’s Mission
Throughout my years of trading in the futures and options markets, I’ve realized the flexibility options can provide. Far too often, I have found many traders have passed up potential opportunities due to their lack of comfort and understanding of options and option strategies. The Complete Trader’s mission is to simplify option strategies so traders can feel more comfortable with options and use this flexibility to their advantage.
The Complete Trader’s Principles
We pursue our mission with the following principles:
- Listen First - Far too often, I hear from frustrated traders that their broker does not listen. That will never be the case with me. While The Complete Trader is in my words, your words are what matter most. I speak with every subscriber before we get started. Your goals, concerns, and feedback are all relevant and help make The Complete Trader better.
- Talk Straight - I will provide my personal outlook on the futures markets and strategies that would make sense based on this opinion. I will lay out what the profit potential is, what the risks are, and what you should expect throughout the life of the trade.
- Clarify Expectations - Each strategy and market view will come with clear expectations. You will know why I like the opportunity, what you look to gain, and what you will have to risk in order to take on the position. I will provide risk graphs that will allow all subscribers to see how the position will react to time decay, volatility, and fluctuations in the underlying futures.
- Create Transparency - The Complete Trader will monitor all trades and provide relevant updates to our positions. We will also discuss how our position will gain/lose value based on time decay, volatility, and fluctuations in the underlying futures.
- Manage Risk - The Complete Trader will only take on positions that have a defined risk. As discussed, your risk/reward parameters will be laid out for each recommendation. That being said, markets can become irrational and additional techniques may have to be used to help manage and reduce risk. The Complete Trader will update each subscriber on ways to modify and manage positions.
Contact Nick Metzger about The Complete Trader
Please complete the form below. The fields marked with an (*) are required.