Watch the short video below to learn all about trading futures with a licensed commodity futures broker.
Having trouble viewing this video? Click here to view the video directly on YouTube.
Trading futures and options involves the risk of loss. You should consider carefully whether futures or options are appropriate to your financial situation. Only risk capital should be used when trading futures or options. Past results are not necessarily indicative of futures results.
Choose a broker you trust and are comfortable with.
As a trader, your specific needs and style will determine your expectations regarding your broker’s background and daily role in the implementation and execution of your trades.
What’s important to you is our focus. With Daniels Trading, your needs are the terms of our relationship. Tell us exactly how you’d like to work with us and that’s the service your futures broker will provide.
Once you’ve been heard, you can take comfort knowing that your trading needs are going to be met. You can have the peace of mind that your broker will work with you before, during and after the trade execution process.
A firm foundation of trust will allow you to move forward with confidence. Your broker will serve as your trading advocate - an advocate who’s in tune to your specific commodity futures trading needs and objectives. From keeping an unwavering eye on risk, to leveraging the size and financial stability of our clearing partners, your broker will always answer your questions, address your concerns and never shy away from challenging orders.
Short on time or light on experience? Let us do the work.
Our professional brokers will also expertly execute trading advice automatically for your account. Save time and costly execution problems while gaining peace of mind as we handle all aspects of the trade execution process for you.
Not sure exactly what you’re looking for from a futures broker?
We’ll get you started by highlighting important considerations gleaned from our insider experience. We can help to shape your service vision as well if you’d like.
- Make their own trading decisions, follow an independent advisory service, or futures trading system and want an experienced futures broker to execute complex, multi-stage trades.
- Want to evaluate trading ideas, entries or exit points with an expert.
- Are new to trading or just getting back into it.
- Prefer to deal with people - not technology.
- Wish to receive a futures trading newsletter offering market commentary and trading advice from seasoned futures brokers.
- Not sure if broker-assisted execution is right for you? Explore other execution options