Automated Trading Strategy Execution
Watch the short video below to learn all about automated commodity futures trading strategies and execution.
Having trouble viewing this video? Click here to view the video directly on YouTube.
Trading futures and options involves the risk of loss. You should consider carefully whether futures or options are appropriate to your financial situation. Only risk capital should be used when trading futures or options. Past results are not necessarily indicative of futures results.
Leverage computer-based trading with a “hands off” approach.
We know you’re busy. Automated Trading Strategy Execution (ATSE) allows traders to be active in the markets without the time commitment and knowledge typically required of full-time traders.
How it Works
Experts design the futures trading strategies, also called futures trading systems. Computers make sure they get executed as designed, round-the-clock and without emotion. It leverages the strength of each without compromising the other.
You can choose from literally hundreds of different trading strategies. Easily drill down to the best fit by making a few criteria selections. Once you’ve decided on your trading strategies, ATSE and your broker do the rest. Change strategies whenever you want, on your own or with your broker’s help.
Transparency and Control
You will always have complete transparency and access to the performance results of your account. Although your selected strategies will call the shots on the trades to make, you will always have control of your account either directly or through your broker.
Your broker will still play a strong supporting role
Acting as your advocate and liaison, your broker will play a critical role in the daily management of your futures trading program. Your broker is responsible for corresponding with the execution desk, strategy developers, and back office personnel to make certain that the execution of your futures trading strategy meets your expectations. Your personal broker contact is also always available to provide valuable feedback and guidance to ensure your trading strategy is optimized to meet your objectives.
- Wish to defer their trading decisions to an automated futures trading strategy. Some traders find that being relieved of the decision-making responsibilities regarding when to enter and exit trades, and committing to following the strategy trades regardless of momentary apprehension, has improved their trading results.
- Have previously experienced poor trading results due to ineffective trade selection, improper entry or exit strategies, or momentary apprehensions in the fast-changing futures market. ASTE allows traders to quickly and mechanically execute trades, as if they were rigorously following the market themselves.
- Are too busy to fully monitor the futures market, but would like work with an automated futures trading strategy based on their ideal trade activity level, account capital range and trading product mix. These traders view ASTE as a means of portfolio diversification and value its “hands off” approach.
- Are new to futures trading and lack the time to learn everything there is to know about trading to participate in the markets independently.
- Have created their own automated futures trading strategy and would like an experienced broker to follow the trading strategy on their behalf, providing the best possible trade executions.
- Wish to reap the benefits of online futures trading through experienced brokers and a trade desk staff who transmit and execute trades electronically whenever possible.
- Not sure if automated trading strategy execution is right for you? Explore other execution options.
With hundreds of automated strategies to choose from, we’ll help you find the best automated futures trading strategy for you. For more information, call us toll-free at +1.800.800.3840 or submit the short form below.