Free Trials & Special Offers
We are pleased to offer a variety of free trials and special offers that allow you to sample the wealth of resources available to clients of Daniels Trading. Whether you’re interested in a demo of one of our industry-leading online trading platforms or just looking to learn more about futures trading, you’re in the right place. If you don’t find the specific resource you want, contact us and there’s a good chance we can provide you with the information you desire. We customize trading solutions for our clients everyday.
Futures Trading Simplified:
How to Gain Confidence & Learn the Process of Trading Commodities
Want to learn more about futures trading? This is the guide for you. We’ll make the mountain of learning a molehill with our informed “Roadmap to Trading”. We know the route and have marked the way… all you need to do is follow! You’ll progress with ease as you gain both comfort and confidence as you learn to trade futures.
Schedule a Personalized Managed Futures Portfolio Consultation
Schedule a personalized managed futures portfolio consultation to speak one-on-one with a CTA managed futures specialist and receive advice tailored to your personal investor profile.
Wealth Empowerment Guide:
Tax-Advantaged Forex Investing
Blueprint for Professional Trading
This comprehensive guide is designed to help you master the fundamentals of commodity trading. Like any sport, business or other activity, knowing the fundamentals is important if you expect to succeed. With over 40 pages of detailed information, the Blueprint for Professional Trading is designed to help you do just that.
Discover Our Futures Trading Resource Center from CME Group
If you’re new to futures trading or seeking additional guidance, the CME Group Resource Center is for you.
Register for your FREE dt Pro Futures Trading Software Demo and Insider Market Advisory (IMA) Trial
Daniels Trading’s dedication to providing the premier futures trading software was driven by our pursuit to satisfy the needs of active traders and offering a trading platform that would truly set us apart in the industry. The result is our dt Pro. Also, with your free trial membership, you’ll receive full access to our Insider Market Advisory, the exclusive trade recommendation service, and all of the timely trade information you need to feel comfortable participating in the markets.
Contact a Trading Systems Specialist
Contact a system specialist today to learn how dt Automated Trading System Execution can work for you.
“Trade or Fade” Advisory - Free Trial
Your Introductory 10-Day “Trade or Fade” Advisory Trial Includes: a copy of the “Trade or Fade” User’s Manual, 10 Days of both the nightly and morning “Trade or Fade” Updates, delivered via email, chart examples and lessons on using the “Trade or Fade” method, and a personal consultation is available.
Getting the Most from the Daniels Trading Website: Quotes & Charts - Webinar Archive
It is important to stay informed when the markets are moving.
Attend this webinar and you’ll get a complete tour of one of the busiest sections of our website:
- Learn how to view Quotes and Charts
- Access complete options data
- View key technical levels in snapshot reports
- Discover how to create custom quote boards and charts for markets you are trading
Essential Guide for Futures Swing Trading
23 year futures trading veteran, Scott Hoffman, shares his swing trading expertise in this concise guide that lays out his strategies for analyzing the markets.
dt Commodity News
- Crude oil futures drop as dollar's strength grows: The emboldened U.S. dollar pulled down West Texas Intermediate crude oil futures on Friday, as the world's reserve currency pushed to its top level in more than 14 days, according to Bloomberg. Read more
- Loonie dives after release of weak labor report: The Canadian dollar on Friday dropped to its week-low against the U.S. dollar after the nation released underwhelming job-creation data, Bloomberg reports. Read more
- Aussie's losses increasingly causing concern: Friday saw the Australian dollar dive toward parity with the world's reserve currency for the first time since the beginning of the second half of last year as concerns about Australia's economy were gaining momentum, according to Bloomberg. Read more