dt Futures Newsletter
About the dt Futures Newsletter
The dt Futures Newsletter delivers featured market information and specific trade strategies directly to your inbox. Our weekly publication is designed to help traders of all levels accomplish their trading goals. Subscribe Today - It’s FREE!
SPECIAL OFFER: The Future of Natural Gas in the U.S.
Are you interested in the Energy futures market? Sign up and receive our detailed report today!
Through our exclusive research, you will have access to current global events and price projections that may help you learn how this particular market has the potential to be a strong investment as a commodity.
dt Futures Newsletter Archive
2013 dt Futures Newsletters
- Signs of Slowing Sparking Concern
May 14, 2013
- Has the Threat of a Resumption of Deflationary Selling Been Put to Rest?
May 07, 2013
- Fears of Further Slowing
April 30, 2013
- Will Many Physical Commodities Remain Vulnerable?
April 23, 2013
- A Negative Outlook Continues to Hang Over Commodity Markets
April 16, 2013
- A Tale of Two Economies!
April 09, 2013
- The Outlook For the US Economy Could Be Slackening
April 01, 2013
- Is There a Prospect of a US Budget Deal?
March 19, 2013
- Signs of Certainty and Growth
March 12, 2013
- Overall Pattern Pointing to Recovery Despite Soft US Economic Data
March 05, 2013
- How Can the US Economy Avoid a Large Negative Economic Event?
February 26, 2013
- Is Another US Financial Crisis Approaching?
February 19, 2013
- Overall Outlook Toward the Global Economy Remains Positive
February 12, 2013
- Is the US Economy On the Mend?
February 05, 2013
- Evidence of an Improving Economic Outlook
January 29, 2013
- Debt Ceiling Showdown
January 22, 2013
- US Debt Ceiling Debate
January 15, 2013
- This Week’s Economic Focus
January 08, 2013
2012 dt Futures Newsletters
- Will the Fiscal Cliff Debacle Extend into 2013?
December 31, 2012
- US Edging Towards the Fiscal Cliff
December 18, 2012
- Has the Worst of the Euro Crisis Passed?
December 11, 2012
- Recent Data Has Shown Some Improvement in the US Economy
December 04, 2012
- Euro Zone Showing Signs of Returning to Recession
November 20, 2012
- Reports Pointing to Continued Improvement?
November 13, 2012
- US Economy Still Capable of Recovering
November 06, 2012
- Uncertainty Over the Coming Election
October 30, 2012
- Economy Limping Along, Markets Appear Vulnerable
October 23, 2012
- The Markets Aren’t Easily Discouraged From Negative Economic View
October 16, 2012
- Heading Into a Highly Uncertain Period
October 08, 2012
- This Week’s Economic Focus
October 01, 2012
- Are We Back On a Negative Track?
September 24, 2012
- The Effects of the Fed’s Decision
September 17, 2012
- How Could the FOMC Meeting Affect Our Markets?
September 10, 2012
- Negative Macroeconomic Vibe For This Coming Week
September 03, 2012
- Are the Markets Poised For a Letdown?
August 28, 2012
- Is There a Signal That the US Economy is Still Holding Together?
August 14, 2012
- How Will the Damage to US Grain Production in 2012 Affect the World Grain Supply and Demand Condition?
July 31, 2012
- Prospect Of An Entrenched, Negative Macroeconomic Track
July 17, 2012
- Will There Be Potential For a Continued Negative Overhang From the Euro Zone Debt Crisis?
June 26, 2012
- The Markets Appear to Be In a Capitulation Mode
June 12, 2012
- Reports of the Death of the Commodity Super Cycle are Greatly Exaggerated!
May 30, 2012
- Commodity Low Seen Before the End of May!
May 15, 2012
- The Outlook For the Economy Is Mired In a Blanket of Uncertainty
May 01, 2012
- Views on China and World Economy
April 17, 2012
- How Have the US and Chinese Economies Become Co-Dependent?
March 27, 2012
- Will Equities Regain Their Bullish Footing?
March 13, 2012
- Predictions That the US Debt Ceiling Will Be Encountered Again
February 28, 2012
- How Will the Direction of Events in the Euro Zone Affect the US?
February 14, 2012
- US Economic Activity Has Continued to Give Off Signs of Forward Progress
January 24, 2012
- Upbeat Outlook for 2012
January 10, 2012
2011 dt Futures Newsletters
- The US Economy Has Continued to Hold Together
December 20, 2011
- The Euro Zone Crisis Could Go On a Temporary Holiday
December 06, 2011
- Signs of Strength in the US Economy
November 22, 2011
- Time is Running Out On Avoiding a Return to Recession
November 08, 2011
- The US Debt Situation Remains Unsolved
October 25, 2011
- No Guarantee That the Debt Crisis Can Be Fully Put to Rest
October 11, 2011
- The Track Toward Recovery Continues to Encounter Serious Headwinds
September 27, 2011
- The Nightmare of Deficit Reduction Hasn’t Ended Yet
September 13, 2011
- Washington Continues to Undermine Rather Than Help the Economy?
August 23, 2011
- US Consumer and Investor Sentiment Injured for Most of August?
August 9, 2011
- Global Economy Maintaining Some Forward Momentum?
July 26, 2011
- Will the Global Economy Slowly Regain Momentum in Months Ahead?
July 12, 2011
- Capitalism and Commodities
June 21, 2011
- Evidence of Slowing Growth Might Hold Silver Lining for Some Commodities Markets
June 07, 2011
- Overall Market Environment Still Nearly a Perfect Storm for Commodities
May 24, 2011
- Has the Grand Super-Cycle in Commodities Run Its Course?
May 10, 2011
- Has the Bull Market In Commodities Run Its Course Yet?
April 26, 2011
- The Era of Easy US Money to Stay Just a Little Bit Longer!
April 12, 2011
- Japan Predicted to Serve as Drag on Global Economic Activity
March 29, 2011
- Are Global Energy Supply Levels Still Generally Tight?
March 15, 2011
- Are Commodity Prices Rising Because of Speculation?
March 01, 2011
- World Continues to See Pattern of Tightening in Global Food Supplies
February 15, 2011
- Several US States May be Poised for Trouble Ahead
January 25, 2011
- Path to Significantly Higher Commodity Prices Predicted to be a Rollercoaster Affair
January 11, 2011
2010 dt Futures Newsletters
- Large Number of Recent Bear Threats Have Been Bypassed or Mitigated
December 21, 2010
- Traders and Investors Should Be on Lookout for Opportunities to Get Long Some Markets
December 07, 2010
- Global Macroeconomic Outlook Subdued by Irish Debt & Tightening Efforts by China
November 23, 2010
- Many Commodity Prices May Be Soaring
November 09, 2010
- Markets May be Facing One of the More Crucial FOMC Meetings in History
October 26, 2010
- Sharp Break in US Dollar Only Adds to Bullish Tone for Commodity Markets
October 12, 2010
- Outlook for Economy Remains Highly Suspect
September 28, 2010
- Confidence In the US Economy Falls
September 14, 2010
- CPI Readings Depict Greater Chance of Deflation Rather Than Inflation
August 24, 2010
- World’s Biggest Problem Might Be the US Economy
August 10, 2010
- Long and Winding Road Toward Global Recovery
July 27, 2010
- Impact of Sub-Prime Crisis Continues to Serve as Drag on Global Economy
July 13, 2010
- Global Economy In Better Shape Than Some May Think
June 22, 2010
- Euro Zone Crisis Manages to Entrench Itself In Headlines
June 08, 2010
- Number of Markets Facing Significant Oversupply Conditions
May 25, 2010
- Many Markets Facing a Boom-or-Bust Scenario
May 11, 2010
- Various Economic Readings Flashing Positives
April 27, 2010
- The Global Economy Continues to Recover
April 13, 2010
- Equity and Physical Commodity Prices On the Rise?
March 23, 2010
- Conflicting Opinions on Interest Rates
March 09, 2010
- What Happened on February 16th?
February 23, 2010
- Bear Camp Estimated to Have Advantage in Coming Weeks
February 09, 2010
- Slight Macroeconomic Letdown Faces the Markets
January 26, 2010
- Commodity Markets Show Impressive Upside Action in Early 2010
January 12, 2010
2009 dt Futures Newsletters
- Focusing Attention on Long-Term Marketing Opportunities
December 22, 2009
- Markets Poised to Encounter a Necessary Balancing
December 8, 2009
- 2009 Commodity Laggards Expected to Perform In the Coming Quarters
November 24, 2009
- Expect Violent Two Sided Trading Activity
November 10, 2009
- Divergence Between Evidence of Recovery and Expectations of Recovery
October 27, 2009
- Demand for Physical Commodities Increases
October 13, 2009
- December Dollar Index Predicted to Fall
September 29, 2009
- The Argument for Open Markets
September 15, 2009
- Downtick in Confidence May Result in Quick Technical Balancing
August 24, 2009
- Expectations For Recovery Entrenched
August 11, 2009
- Economy Works Toward Recovery
July 28, 2009
- Government Proposes Regulation to Lower Prices
July 14, 2009
- Global Economy Positions for Recovery
June 23, 2009
- The Severity of the Crisis is Moderating
May 19, 2009
- Consumer and Investment Sentiment Improves
May 4, 2009
- Magnitude and Duration of Financial Crisis Set to Shrink
April 21, 2009
- Despite Signs of Improvement, Serious Problems Remain
April 7, 2009
- The Time to Establish Positions in Commodities with Bullish Fundamentals is at Hand
March 24, 2009
- Give Careful Consideration to Combination Plays in the Coming Weeks
March 10, 2009
- Markets Vulnerable to Sharp Setbacks Into the Middle of March
February 10, 2009
- Macroeconomic Sentiment Set to Worsen
January 27, 2009
- Commodity Prices Forge Impressive Recovery Bounces
January 12, 2009