Grain Futures News
SPECIAL OFFER: Receive Your FREE Grain Futures eBook
Download “Inside the Grain & Oilseed Markets” today!
Whether you are new to the agricultural commodities industry or a seasoned trader, it is important to have a solid understanding of the markets to assist you and your trading strategies. From its unique specifications to its key fundamentals, learn how this important sector came to be.
Grain Futures News
- Wheat futures mark second day of losses: [May 06 09:30 AM] Wheat farmers in the biggest of South America's generators of the grain are poised to augment sowing this year, according to analysts and an advocacy group. Read more
- Soybeans climb after four consecutive sessions of losses: [Apr 25 04:06 AM] Conjecture about China moving forward with additional purchases spurred the price of soybean futures to climb on Thursday as the legume reversed four consecutive trading sessions of losses, according to Bloomberg. Read more
- Corn futures reverse two days of losses: [Apr 24 04:06 AM] Corn futures on Wednesday were climbing amid conjecture that planting delays in the U.S. would ensue because of inclement weather, according to Bloomberg. Read more
- Soybean futures push to seven-day high: [Feb 20 06:17 AM] Indications about surging demand from China pushed soybean futures to their highest price in more than seven days on Wednesday, according to Bloomberg. Read more
- Soybean futures climb as demand set to spike: [Feb 19 07:32 AM] Indications of the prospect of surging demand from China pushed up soybean futures on Tuesday, according to Bloomberg. Read more
- Corn futures push toward eight straight losses: [Feb 12 06:19 AM] South American prospects gained as corn futures dropped for an eight consecutive trading session on Tuesday, according to Bloomberg. Read more
- Wheat futures drop as U.S. exports fall: [Feb 11 09:36 AM] Conjecture about slipping shipments from the U.S. pulled down wheat futures on Monday, according to Bloomberg. Read more
- Soybean supplies slip to near 50-year lows: [Feb 07 04:01 AM] Supplies of soybeans are at their tightest levels in nearly 50 years as a result of inclement weather and growing demand, according to Bloomberg. Read more
- Wheat futures slide as inventories rise in the U.S.: [Feb 05 07:21 AM] Conjecture about inventories being higher than estimated pulled down wheat futures on Tuesday, according to Bloomberg. Read more
- Wheat futures slide as demand weans: [Feb 01 09:39 AM] Reduced demand from the globe's largest shipper pulled down wheat futures on Friday, according to Bloomberg. Read more