Financial Futures News
SPECIAL OFFER: Futures Traders’ Guide to the WASDE
Improve Your Understanding of the Grain Markets!
With this guide, you will learn how to use these fundamental reports to forecast the price of Corn, Soybeans and Wheat. Now that the markets are open during the release of the WASDE, understanding how this very important USDA report can impact the markets is as critical as ever.
Financial Futures News
- Chaos benefits hedges over basic materials: [Mar 09 02:46 PM] As the fighting between Libyan revolutionaries and the regime of Colonel Muammar Gadhafi intensifies, the world is paying more attention than ever to available supplies of crude oil and other key commodities. Read more
- Precious metal futures fluctuate as Libyan protests intensify: [Mar 08 07:23 AM] Gold futures were hovering near even strength Tuesday morning as investors sought to lock in gains from the precious metal's recent rallies. Read more
- Oil, food and metal - all getting more expensive: [Feb 24 02:13 PM] The prices of a tank of gasoline, a loaf of bread and a gold coin are likely to rise in the coming weeks. Read more
- Gold, silver and oil prove unrest is good for commodities business: [Feb 21 02:53 PM] The Middle East is more volatile than usual, lately - and that's been good news for both the news industry and commodity futures brokers. Read more
- Jim Rogers calls the next two decades for commodities: [Dec 08 09:38 AM] Despite the recent rally in commodities - Reuters/Jeffries CRB index just hit its highest point since October 2008 - Jim Rogers, the investor and economist who made his name calling for a multi-year bull market in commodities, believes that the trade in real, tangible goods remains the way of the future. Read more
- Commodity prices fluctuate as investors begin closing 2010: [Dec 02 10:20 AM] Prices for wheat, corn and soybeans declined on Thursday after having rallied on Wednesday as investors began preparing to wrap up the past year's investments and prepare for 2011. Read more
- Bullish commodities push up Deere sales: [Nov 15 03:54 PM] John Deere & Company tractor sales are expected to increase as commodities perform strongly. Read more
- China rate speculation spooks commodity futures: [Nov 12 10:38 AM] The Federal Reserve giveth, and the People's Bank of China taketh away. Read more
Municipal bonds could become a riskier proposition: [May 31 03:00 AM]
For people who trade financial futures, municipal bonds have often been considered a stable investment option.
- U.S. seen as maintaining credit rating for now: [May 27 07:48 PM] Investors who are interested in 30-year Treasury bond futures can take heart from a recent report by Moody's indicating that the U.S. is in little danger of losing its AAA credit rating in the short term. Read more