Currency Futures News
SPECIAL OFFER: Tax-Advantaged Forex Investing
Did you know that you can invest individual retirement funds (IRA’s) into forex?
Have you been following forex and have the time to devote to trading, but lack the free funds to invest? Tax advantaged forex investing may be for you.
Currency Futures News
- Euro's slump continues after Draghi remarks late last week: [May 06 06:33 AM] Monday saw the common currency of the European Union come under fire and lose value, according to published reports. Read more
- Loonie propelled higher by strong building permit data: [May 06 04:42 AM] The Canadian dollar on Monday climbed against its top peers in the aftermath of the nation's statistics office releasing economic data with stronger-than-forecast building permits issued in March, Bloomberg reports. Read more
- Yen slumps three consecutive days against dollar: [May 06 01:59 AM] Monday saw the Japanese yen slide for the third consecutive trading session against the world's reserve currency in the aftermath of strong economic data released by the U.S. Labor Department regarding its job creation last month, Bloomberg reports. Read more
- Dollar climbs against yen after strong U.S. jobs data: [May 03 07:20 AM] The world's reserve currency surged on Friday against the Japanese yen, propelled higher by stronger-than-expected employment data released by the U.S. Department of Labor, according to Reuters. Read more
- Aussie's weekly losses to kiwi set to be most in 12 years: [May 03 02:52 AM] The Australian dollar is poised to mark another week of losses against the New Zealand dollar on Friday as the Reserve Bank of Australia is likely to cut borrowing costs next Tuesday when it convenes, Bloomberg reports. Read more
- Yuan to mark nine straight weekly gains against dollar: [May 03 02:27 AM] Friday saw the Chinese yuan drive toward a ninth consecutive bullish week against the U.S. dollar, Bloomberg reports. Read more
- Pound climbs against euro after English manufacturing in April surprises economists: [May 02 07:48 AM] Thursday saw the English pound increase in value against the common currency of the European Union as a consequence of economic data noting regional construction was stronger than expected, Bloomberg reports. Read more
- Yuan continues upward push against dollar: [May 02 02:17 AM] The Chinese yuan continued its upward drive against the U.S. dollar on Thursday after the central bank of the Asian nation raised the reference rate to its highest in more than six months, prompting speculation about quicker gains coming from the U.S. implementing monetary stimulus programs, according to Bloomberg. Read more
- Shared currency slips against yen, dollar: [May 02 01:53 AM] The common currency of the European Union dove on Thursday as policy makers with the European Central Bank prepared to collect for an afternoon policy meeting that is likely to the body slash interest rates as a measure of spurring the economy, Bloomberg reports. Read more
- Canadian dollar remains high against greenback: [May 01 03:23 AM] The Canadian dollar advanced to its top value in about three months on Wednesday against the U.S. dollar, spurred by economic data indicating Canada saw more growth than forecast during the first quarter of the year, according to Bloomberg. Read more