Currency Futures News
SPECIAL OFFER: Tax-Advantaged Forex Investing
Did you know that you can invest individual retirement funds (IRA’s) into forex?
Have you been following forex and have the time to devote to trading, but lack the free funds to invest? Tax advantaged forex investing may be for you.
Currency Futures News
- Loonie dives after release of weak labor report: [May 10 04:33 AM] The Canadian dollar on Friday dropped to its week-low against the U.S. dollar after the nation released underwhelming job-creation data, Bloomberg reports. Read more
- Aussie's losses increasingly causing concern: [May 10 02:17 AM] Friday saw the Australian dollar dive toward parity with the world's reserve currency for the first time since the beginning of the second half of last year as concerns about Australia's economy were gaining momentum, according to Bloomberg. Read more
- Yen slumps against dollar, euro as data notes investors look abroad: [May 10 01:52 AM] The Japanese yen fell to its four-plus year low on Friday against the U.S. dollar after the government of the Pacific Rim nation released data indicating domestic investors further developed holdings of international bonds, according to Bloomberg. Read more
- Strong jobs data pushes up greenback against euro, yen: [May 09 06:58 AM] Strong U.S. job market data pushed up the greenback on Thursday against the Japanese yen and the common currency of the European Union, providing a brighter outlook for prospects fo the world's largest economy, according to Bloomberg. Read more
- Rand pinched by preference against South Africa, finance minister says: [May 09 02:30 AM] The South African rand has been performing poorly because of strong manifestations of preferences against it and the monetary unit is weaker than it really should be, the nation's finance minister told Bloomberg news on Thursday. Read more
- Aussie, Kiwi surge after nations release strong jobs data: [May 09 02:01 AM] Strong employment data released by both New Zealand and Australia prompted the South Pacific nations' monetary units to gain in value against the majority of their rivals on Thursday, according to Bloomberg. Read more
- Euro propelled higher by strong German data: [May 08 02:27 AM] Wednesday saw the shared currency of the European Union climb against the world's reserve currency following Germany's release of strong industrial production data, Reuters reports. Read more
- Strong import, export data pushes up yuan: [May 08 01:55 AM] The Chinese yuan pushed to its top level since 1994 on Wednesday against the world's reserve currency, benefitting from economic data released by the Asian nation stating exports exceeded forecasts issued by analysts, Bloomberg reports. Read more
- Yuan spikes higher after premier releases idea to spur investment capital: [May 07 03:30 AM] The currency of the globe's second-largest economy rose in value on Tuesday against the monetary unit of the globe's largest economy in the aftermath of the plan touted by the premier to facilitate investment capital's entry to and exit from the country, Bloomberg reports. Read more
- Stronger than forecast German data drives up euro: [May 07 02:01 AM] Tuesday saw the common currency of the European Union rise against the majority of its counterpart currencies, pushed up by Germany's release of stronger-than-anticipated economic data about industrial orders, Reuters reports. Read more