dt Commodity News
Follow our breaking news stories and get a unique take on current events that may impact the commodity futures markets. Multiple new articles are posted each weekday. Subscribe to our commodity news updates by email, and receive real-time updates with our RSS feed, follow us on Twitter @DanielsTrading, become a fan on Facebook to stay informed.
SPECIAL OFFER: TAS Live Room FREE VIP Pass
Enjoy interactive training on Market Profile®, volume analysis & the TAS Tools indicator package!
Daniels Trading is rolling out the red carpet for you. With your complimentary VIP Pass, you’ll enjoy access to the popular TAS Live Room. Your VIP Pass provides admittance to the next Tuesday morning live training session (8:30am-10:30am CT, Chicago).
General Financial News - November 2010
- Rising commodity prices strain corporate supply chains: [2010 Nov 23 02:34 PM] The rising price of industrial and agricultural commodity futures is straining the ability of many firms to maintain their margins without raising prices. Read more
- Pacific stock index futures drop as contagion fears spread: [2010 Nov 22 04:56 PM] Stock index futures measuring the strength of indexes on the other side of the globe declined late Monday afternoon, as new revelations about the American real estate market and an Irish bailout plan unsettled investors. Read more
- Institute's reports dissects 2007-8 food crisis: [2010 Nov 22 08:11 AM] Energy costs' increased expenses, heightened biofuels' demand, the waning US dollar and trade shocks pertaining to restrictive exports, panic purchases, and unfavorable weather caused the 2007-8 food price crisis. Read more
- UN warns of high global food prices: [2010 Nov 18 12:30 AM] Shortages in major producing nations, export quotas and a shift to more-profitable crops are all pushing up the price of key food commodities - and that's raised the cost of importing food for nations around the world. The consequences, warns the United Nations' Food and Agricultural Organization, could be severe. Read more
- Ireland and China put the brakes on commodity rally: [2010 Nov 16 05:30 PM] Global commodity futures markets experienced a major correction over the last five days of trading, as the bullish news from Benjamin Bernanke and the Federal Reserve gave way to much more bearish sentiment from the People's Bank of China and Ireland. Read more
- Rising grain prices enable equipment upgrades: [2010 Nov 16 12:00 PM] With commodity prices markedly higher, countrywide farmers are capitalizing on the prosperity and investing in and upgrading their machinery. Read more
- Analyst: commodities will perform strongly for next 10 years: [2010 Nov 16 09:46 AM] Demand for food and clothing in developing nations throughout the world will prompt commodities to perform better than companies purchasing raw materials during the next 10 years. Read more
- China rate speculation spooks commodity futures: [2010 Nov 12 10:38 AM] The Federal Reserve giveth, and the People's Bank of China taketh away. Read more
- Quantitative easing arrives with whimper, not with a bang: [2010 Nov 03 02:31 PM] For months, every trade and every movement in commodities futures, stock index futures, bonds, currency futures and emerging markets has been tied by analysts and pundits to the arrival of quantitative easing. Read more
2013 MAY APR MAR FEB JAN
2012 DEC NOV OCT SEP AUG JUL JUN MAY APR MAR FEB JAN
2011 DEC NOV OCT SEP AUG JUL JUN MAY APR MAR FEB JAN
2010 DEC NOV OCT SEP AUG JUL JUN MAY