dt Commodity News
Follow our breaking news stories and get a unique take on current events that may impact the commodity futures markets. Multiple new articles are posted each weekday. Subscribe to our commodity news updates by email, and receive real-time updates with our RSS feed, follow us on Twitter @DanielsTrading, become a fan on Facebook to stay informed.
SPECIAL OFFER: TAS Live Room FREE VIP Pass
Enjoy interactive training on Market Profile®, volume analysis & the TAS Tools indicator package!
Daniels Trading is rolling out the red carpet for you. With your complimentary VIP Pass, you’ll enjoy access to the popular TAS Live Room. Your VIP Pass provides admittance to the next Tuesday morning live training session (8:30am-10:30am CT, Chicago).
General Financial News - October 2010
- What about the 'velocity of commodities?': [2010 Oct 25 04:28 PM] At The Source, the Wall Street Journal's economics blog, Alen Mattich raises the dicey question of whether commodities can hit a liquidity trap. Read more
- The global 'currency war': [2010 Oct 21 03:55 PM] There are shades of the 1930 Smoot-Hawley Tariff in today's debate over the global "currency war," as Brazilian finance minister Guido Mantega referred to the current state of affairs. Read more
- Fed quantitative easing action hopes underpin metals rise: [2010 Oct 12 03:18 PM] Metals futures are gaining in anticipation of further quantitative easing measures by the Federal Reserve. Read more
- Stock index futures slide ahead of earnings after Monday's disappointing close: [2010 Oct 12 08:17 AM] Stocks were volatile throughout Monday trading before ultimately slipping into the red, and they looked set to continue that trend Tuesday morning. Read more
- Commodities and potential quantitative easing: [2010 Oct 07 04:59 PM] Financial markets were consumed this week with talk of quantitative easing - the prospect that the Federal Reserve will buy assets to pump liquidity into the economy and stimulate economic recovery. Read more
2013 MAY APR MAR FEB JAN
2012 DEC NOV OCT SEP AUG JUL JUN MAY APR MAR FEB JAN
2011 DEC NOV OCT SEP AUG JUL JUN MAY APR MAR FEB JAN
2010 DEC NOV OCT SEP AUG JUL JUN MAY