dt Commodity News
Follow our breaking news stories and get a unique take on current events that may impact the commodity futures markets. Multiple new articles are posted each weekday. Subscribe to our commodity news updates by email, and receive real-time updates with our RSS feed, follow us on Twitter @DanielsTrading, become a fan on Facebook to stay informed.
SPECIAL OFFER: Insider Market Advisory FREE Trial
Information is power. Gain an edge with daily commodity futures market updates!
With your free trial membership, you’ll receive full access to trade analysis and recommendations for various markets, daily fundamental and technical market overviews, future price outlooks, and more!
- Wheat futures mark second day of losses: [2013 May 06 09:30 AM] Wheat farmers in the biggest of South America's generators of the grain are poised to augment sowing this year, according to analysts and an advocacy group. Read more
- Soybeans climb after four consecutive sessions of losses: [2013 Apr 25 04:06 AM] Conjecture about China moving forward with additional purchases spurred the price of soybean futures to climb on Thursday as the legume reversed four consecutive trading sessions of losses, according to Bloomberg. Read more
- Corn futures reverse two days of losses: [2013 Apr 24 04:06 AM] Corn futures on Wednesday were climbing amid conjecture that planting delays in the U.S. would ensue because of inclement weather, according to Bloomberg. Read more
- Soybean futures push to seven-day high: [2013 Feb 20 06:17 AM] Indications about surging demand from China pushed soybean futures to their highest price in more than seven days on Wednesday, according to Bloomberg. Read more
- Soybean futures climb as demand set to spike: [2013 Feb 19 07:32 AM] Indications of the prospect of surging demand from China pushed up soybean futures on Tuesday, according to Bloomberg. Read more
- Corn futures push toward eight straight losses: [2013 Feb 12 06:19 AM] South American prospects gained as corn futures dropped for an eight consecutive trading session on Tuesday, according to Bloomberg. Read more
- Wheat futures drop as U.S. exports fall: [2013 Feb 11 09:36 AM] Conjecture about slipping shipments from the U.S. pulled down wheat futures on Monday, according to Bloomberg. Read more
- Soybean supplies slip to near 50-year lows: [2013 Feb 07 04:01 AM] Supplies of soybeans are at their tightest levels in nearly 50 years as a result of inclement weather and growing demand, according to Bloomberg. Read more
- Wheat futures slide as inventories rise in the U.S.: [2013 Feb 05 07:21 AM] Conjecture about inventories being higher than estimated pulled down wheat futures on Tuesday, according to Bloomberg. Read more
- Wheat futures slide as demand weans: [2013 Feb 01 09:39 AM] Reduced demand from the globe's largest shipper pulled down wheat futures on Friday, according to Bloomberg. Read more
2013 MAY APR MAR FEB JAN
2012 DEC NOV OCT SEP AUG JUL JUN MAY APR MAR FEB JAN
2011 DEC NOV OCT SEP AUG JUL JUN MAY APR MAR FEB JAN
2010 DEC NOV OCT SEP AUG JUL JUN MAY