dt Commodity News
Follow our breaking news stories and get a unique take on current events that may impact the commodity futures markets. Multiple new articles are posted each weekday. Subscribe to our commodity news updates by email, and receive real-time updates with our RSS feed, follow us on Twitter @DanielsTrading, become a fan on Facebook to stay informed.
SPECIAL OFFER: Euro/Dollar in a Time of Crisis
Sign up for our FREE report and gain insight about the current global crisis through our extensive research and analysis!
Download this exclusive report as we examine current global events, the present impacts on market prices and volatility, and potential outcomes of the Eurozone crisis.
Futures Industry News - March 2011
- Potential shortages seen across commodity sector: [2011 Mar 23 08:30 AM] Analysts expect to see shortages of a wide variety of commodities in the next year - and investors are pricing in the possible gaps between supply and demand. Read more
- The Japanese crisis and global commodity markets: [2011 Mar 19 01:00 AM] A week on from the massive earthquake and subsequent Tsunami which devastated the eastern coast of Japan, the effects continue to be felt. Read more
- Chaos benefits hedges over basic materials: [2011 Mar 09 02:46 PM] As the fighting between Libyan revolutionaries and the regime of Colonel Muammar Gadhafi intensifies, the world is paying more attention than ever to available supplies of crude oil and other key commodities. Read more
- Hogs, cattle futures slip: [2011 Mar 07 04:02 PM] Demand for U.S. pork is slipping while supplies of the commodity are increasing, pushing down hog futures. Read more
- Crude oil movements underpin markets: [2011 Mar 02 11:08 AM] As the lifeblood of the modern economy, oil is a vitally important commodity for every market in the world. Read more
2013 MAY APR MAR FEB JAN
2012 DEC NOV OCT SEP AUG JUL JUN MAY APR MAR FEB JAN
2011 DEC NOV OCT SEP AUG JUL JUN MAY APR MAR FEB JAN
2010 DEC NOV OCT SEP AUG JUL JUN MAY