dt Commodity News
Follow our breaking news stories and get a unique take on current events that may impact the commodity futures markets. Multiple new articles are posted each weekday. Subscribe to our commodity news updates by email, and receive real-time updates with our RSS feed, follow us on Twitter @DanielsTrading, become a fan on Facebook to stay informed.
SPECIAL OFFER: Tax-Advantaged Forex Investing
Did you know that you can invest individual retirement funds (IRA’s) into forex?
Have you been following forex and have the time to devote to trading, but lack the free funds to invest? Tax advantaged forex investing may be for you.
Futures Industry News
- Hedge funds positive about commodities in medium term: [2012 Jan 30 11:05 AM] After another week in the black, hedge funds have pushed more heavily into commodities. Read more
- Commodities see rare decline in 2011: [2011 Dec 30 10:19 AM] For a year in which many commodities set record-high prices, 2011 has proven disappointing for the market as a whole. Read more
- Hedge funds reduce positions even as commodities climb: [2011 Dec 27 03:51 PM] While the commodities market has seen a noted recovery over the past week, hedge funds have not seen much benefit from the rally. Read more
- Potential shortages seen across commodity sector: [2011 Mar 23 08:30 AM] Analysts expect to see shortages of a wide variety of commodities in the next year - and investors are pricing in the possible gaps between supply and demand. Read more
- The Japanese crisis and global commodity markets: [2011 Mar 19 01:00 AM] A week on from the massive earthquake and subsequent Tsunami which devastated the eastern coast of Japan, the effects continue to be felt. Read more
- Chaos benefits hedges over basic materials: [2011 Mar 09 02:46 PM] As the fighting between Libyan revolutionaries and the regime of Colonel Muammar Gadhafi intensifies, the world is paying more attention than ever to available supplies of crude oil and other key commodities. Read more
- Hogs, cattle futures slip: [2011 Mar 07 04:02 PM] Demand for U.S. pork is slipping while supplies of the commodity are increasing, pushing down hog futures. Read more
- Crude oil movements underpin markets: [2011 Mar 02 11:08 AM] As the lifeblood of the modern economy, oil is a vitally important commodity for every market in the world. Read more
- Oil, food and metal - all getting more expensive: [2011 Feb 24 02:13 PM] The prices of a tank of gasoline, a loaf of bread and a gold coin are likely to rise in the coming weeks. Read more
- Gold, silver and oil prove unrest is good for commodities business: [2011 Feb 21 02:53 PM] The Middle East is more volatile than usual, lately - and that's been good news for both the news industry and commodity futures brokers. Read more
2013 MAY APR MAR FEB JAN
2012 DEC NOV OCT SEP AUG JUL JUN MAY APR MAR FEB JAN
2011 DEC NOV OCT SEP AUG JUL JUN MAY APR MAR FEB JAN
2010 DEC NOV OCT SEP AUG JUL JUN MAY