dt Commodity News
Follow our breaking news stories and get a unique take on current events that may impact the commodity futures markets. Multiple new articles are posted each weekday. Subscribe to our commodity news updates by email, and receive real-time updates with our RSS feed, follow us on Twitter @DanielsTrading, become a fan on Facebook to stay informed.
SPECIAL OFFER: Tax-Advantaged Forex Investing
Did you know that you can invest individual retirement funds (IRA’s) into forex?
Have you been following forex and have the time to devote to trading, but lack the free funds to invest? Tax advantaged forex investing may be for you.
Energy Futures - February 2012
- Crude oil futures barrel toward strong monthly performance: [2012 Feb 29 09:45 AM] Crude oil futures were driving toward their best monthly performance since October of last year as the recovery of the economy aided the energy commodity's climb. Read more
- Crude oil futures' slow-down hits second-straight day: [2012 Feb 28 12:14 PM] The price of crude oil slipped on Tuesday as concerns augmented regarding higher prices presenting an obstacle for economic development and growth amid the world economy. Read more
- Canadian dollar falls despite crude oil futures' continued climb: [2012 Feb 24 11:49 AM] The Canadian dollar slipped in value against the world's reserve currency on Friday as concerns grew for the seemingly relentless increases in price by crude oil futures. Read more
- Crude oil futures drop for first time in six sessions: [2012 Feb 23 01:30 PM] The price of crude oil futures slipped for the first time in six trading sessions on Thursday amid a federal report from the U.S. indicating inventories in the nation last week advanced to the highest levels in five months. Read more
- Crude oil futures gain amid Irani resistance to inspectors: [2012 Feb 22 03:48 PM] United Nations nuclear inspectors being turned away from a military base in Iran helped push the price of crude oil futures to their highest price in nine months. Read more
- Crude oil futures climb amid Greek debt deal, sanctions against Iran: [2012 Feb 21 02:24 PM] Crude oil futures pushed to their highest value since May on Tuesday. Read more
- Crude oil futures, loonie climb amid Greek optimism: [2012 Feb 17 01:52 PM] Friday saw the values of crude oil futures and the Canadian dollar climb amid a brighter outlook toward Greece receiving its bailout aid, perhaps as soon as early next week. Read more
- Crude oil futures rise amid strong U.S. economic data: [2012 Feb 16 12:04 PM] The price of crude oil futures hovered around its top value since early January on Thursday as unemployment benefit applications in the U.S. plunged to their lowest rate since 2008. Read more
- Crude oil futures climb following Greek vote: [2012 Feb 13 03:11 PM] The price of crude oil futures pushed to its top value in 14 days on Monday after legislators in the Greek parliament approved deep austerity cuts and opened the door for the Aegean nation to accept its second bailout since June 2010. Read more
- Crude oil futures drive toward third consecutive day of gains: [2012 Feb 09 02:36 PM] U.S. jobless claims' downward drive along with the deal achieved by Greece and its international creditors helped propel crude oil futures toward a third consecutive day of gains on Thursday. Read more
- Oil futures gain amid progress in Greece: [2012 Feb 08 10:24 AM] Crude oil futures were driving higher in value on Wednesday as a consequence of inventories increasing not as much as anticipated. Read more
- Crude oil futures impacted by geopolitical events: [2012 Feb 07 01:26 PM] Increasing supplies of oil pulled down the price of the energy commodity to its lowest value in six weeks on Tuesday. Read more
- Religious leader's veiled threat pushes up crude oil futures: [2012 Feb 03 10:25 AM] Saber rattling by oil-rich Middle Eastern nation Iran is one factor that helped drive the price of crude oil futures higher than $112 per barrel. Read more
- Crude oil futures' downward tack resumes: [2012 Feb 02 02:23 PM] Crude oil futures slipped in value for a fifth consecutive trading session on Thursday. Read more
2013 MAY APR MAR FEB JAN
2012 DEC NOV OCT SEP AUG JUL JUN MAY APR MAR FEB JAN
2011 DEC NOV OCT SEP AUG JUL JUN MAY APR MAR FEB JAN
2010 DEC NOV OCT SEP AUG JUL JUN MAY