dt Commodity News
Follow our breaking news stories and get a unique take on current events that may impact the commodity futures markets. Multiple new articles are posted each weekday. Subscribe to our commodity news updates by email, and receive real-time updates with our RSS feed, follow us on Twitter @DanielsTrading, become a fan on Facebook to stay informed.
SPECIAL OFFER: Receive Your FREE Grain Futures eBook
Download “Inside the Grain & Oilseed Markets” today!
Whether you are new to the agricultural commodities industry or a seasoned trader, it is important to have a solid understanding of the markets to assist you and your trading strategies. From its unique specifications to its key fundamentals, learn how this important sector came to be.
Energy Futures - June 2011
- Oil futures drop amidst unexpected announcement: [2011 Jun 24 10:09 AM] A surprise announcement by the International Energy Agency pushed down oil futures. Read more
- Crude oil futures influenced by circumstances of Greek confidence vote: [2011 Jun 21 03:28 PM] Relaxing concerns about Greece's downward spiral toward defaulting on repaying bailout funds pushed up oil futures on Tuesday. Read more
- Oil futures slip upon reports about Saudi output increase: [2011 Jun 10 12:06 PM] Reports about Saudi Arabia augmenting its production of oil to 10 million barrels per day in July pushed down crude oil futures the most in one month. Read more
- OPEC meeting snag pushes up crude oil futures: [2011 Jun 08 03:23 PM] Crude oil futures scaled amidst international oil ministers' inability to agree to crude production levels at the oil-rich nations' meetings in Austria. Read more
- Dynamics of Libyan struggles to serve as backdrop to OPEC meetings: [2011 Jun 06 11:48 AM] The globe's top oil producers are set to embark on what might be awkward meetings when high-level national officials convene this week in Vienna. Read more
- Oil production must climb to meet demand, OPEC delegate says: [2011 Jun 02 02:25 PM] Demand for oil will be satisfied if suppliers provide as much as 1 million additional barrels per day, according to a pivotal yet unnamed oil official. Read more
2013 MAY APR MAR FEB JAN
2012 DEC NOV OCT SEP AUG JUL JUN MAY APR MAR FEB JAN
2011 DEC NOV OCT SEP AUG JUL JUN MAY APR MAR FEB JAN
2010 DEC NOV OCT SEP AUG JUL JUN MAY