dt Commodity News
Follow our breaking news stories and get a unique take on current events that may impact the commodity futures markets. Multiple new articles are posted each weekday. Subscribe to our commodity news updates by email, and receive real-time updates with our RSS feed, follow us on Twitter @DanielsTrading, become a fan on Facebook to stay informed.
SPECIAL OFFER: TAS Live Room FREE VIP Pass
Enjoy interactive training on Market Profile®, volume analysis & the TAS Tools indicator package!
Daniels Trading is rolling out the red carpet for you. With your complimentary VIP Pass, you’ll enjoy access to the popular TAS Live Room. Your VIP Pass provides admittance to the next Tuesday morning live training session (8:30am-10:30am CT, Chicago).
Energy Futures - April 2011
- Brent crude futures to increase next week, survey indicates: [2011 Apr 29 08:04 AM] The first week of next month will see crude oil futures rise as the U.S. dollar continues slipping in value. Read more
- Oil futures remain at even keel amidst economic data: [2011 Apr 28 10:22 AM] Brent crude oil futures ebbed and flowed after the U.S. government said the economy rebounded during the first quarter of 2011 more slowly than projections indicated. Read more
- Oil futures climb as Europe's economy brightens: [2011 Apr 27 11:55 AM] Brent crude oil futures increased amidst signs of economic recovery in Europe. Read more
- Oil futures slip amidst Saudi minister's remarks: [2011 Apr 18 10:16 AM] The global market is well-equipped with supplies of crude oil, according to Saudi Arabia, the globe's largest shipper of the commodity. Read more
- Oil futures impacted by Energy Department report: [2011 Apr 14 12:36 PM] Oil futures rose for the second straight day on Thursday amidst conjecture that U.S. fuel demand is likely to grow. Read more
- Decreased growth in Japan, U.S. push down oil futures: [2011 Apr 11 03:05 PM] Brent crude oil futures slipped after growth forecasts for the U.S. and Japan were slashed by the International Monetary Fund. Read more
- Reduced demands halt Brent crude oil futures climb: [2011 Apr 07 02:04 PM] The five-day climb for Brent crude oil futures ceased in London on Thursday amidst speculation that the two biggest consumers of the commodity might reduce demand. Read more
- Oil futures climb to highest levels since September 2008: [2011 Apr 04 11:36 AM] Speculation about the Libyan conflict stretching longer than anticipated and an uptick in economic growth in the U.S. pushed up oil futures to their top levels in two-and-a-half years. Read more
- Oil futures set to continue moving up: [2011 Apr 03 07:04 PM] Brent and U.S. crude oil face a brighter outlook after kicking off 1Q by notching two-year highs and geopolitical strategists say a mix of economic growth and opportunity to invest will continue to drive other commodities upward as well. Read more
2013 MAY APR MAR FEB JAN
2012 DEC NOV OCT SEP AUG JUL JUN MAY APR MAR FEB JAN
2011 DEC NOV OCT SEP AUG JUL JUN MAY APR MAR FEB JAN
2010 DEC NOV OCT SEP AUG JUL JUN MAY