dt Commodity News
Follow our breaking news stories and get a unique take on current events that may impact the commodity futures markets. Multiple new articles are posted each weekday. Subscribe to our commodity news updates by email, and receive real-time updates with our RSS feed, follow us on Twitter @DanielsTrading, become a fan on Facebook to stay informed.
SPECIAL OFFER: TAS Live Room FREE VIP Pass
Enjoy interactive training on Market Profile®, volume analysis & the TAS Tools indicator package!
Daniels Trading is rolling out the red carpet for you. With your complimentary VIP Pass, you’ll enjoy access to the popular TAS Live Room. Your VIP Pass provides admittance to the next Tuesday morning live training session (8:30am-10:30am CT, Chicago).
Energy Futures - November 2011
- Crude oil futures climb amid trouble in Middle East, stronger recovery in the U.S.: [2011 Nov 28 08:52 AM] Preoccupations about inventories of crude oil in the Middle East helped drive prices of the energy commodity higher on Monday as sanctions applied to Syria sent shivers through the market. Read more
- Crude oil futures' climb pushes up value of loonie: [2011 Nov 22 10:06 AM] The monetary unit of Canada on Tuesday pulled itself off the mat of Monday's six-week lows to the U.S. dollar as it tracked the upward tick of crude oil futures. Read more
- Debt in euro zone, U.S. pulls down loonie as crude oil slips as well: [2011 Nov 21 03:49 PM] Debt debacles in the euro zone and in the U.S. dragged down the Canadian dollar to its lowest value since the first week of October on Monday. Read more
- Crude oil futures feel debt's pinch: [2011 Nov 17 11:46 AM] The sovereign debt scourge's shift west prompted the price of crude oil to shift down. Read more
- Debt scourge drags down crude oil futures: [2011 Nov 14 04:05 PM] Ongoing concerns with the sovereign debt crisis dragged down crude oil futures on Monday and some analysts wonder about the long-term impact of the crisis on the energy commodity. Read more
- Loonie, crude oil drop amid concerns for debt-hobbled Italy: [2011 Nov 14 01:07 PM] The Canadian dollar lost value on Monday to the U.S. dollar as the nation's top export also slipped. Read more
- Crude oil futures climb amid uplifting U.S. jobless data: [2011 Nov 10 03:36 PM] A reduction in U.S. jobless claims helped drive crude oil futures to their top price in at least 90 days on Thursday. Read more
- Crude oil climbs as Berlusconi dives: [2011 Nov 08 03:57 PM] Political tumult in Italy, the euro zone's third-largest economy, pushed up crude oil futures to their top price in 90 days. Read more
- Crude oil futures gain as Berlusconi sweats, Papandreou prepares to leave office: [2011 Nov 07 02:20 PM] The likelihood of new leaders in two key euro zone nations under the shadow of the sovereign debt crisis pushed up crude oil futures on Monday. Read more
- Crude oil futures drop following Greek leader's call for referendum: [2011 Nov 01 03:35 PM] Crude oil futures dropped in value Tuesday, marking the third consecutive day the energy commodity has lost value. Read more
2013 MAY APR MAR FEB JAN
2012 DEC NOV OCT SEP AUG JUL JUN MAY APR MAR FEB JAN
2011 DEC NOV OCT SEP AUG JUL JUN MAY APR MAR FEB JAN
2010 DEC NOV OCT SEP AUG JUL JUN MAY