dt Commodity News
Follow our breaking news stories and get a unique take on current events that may impact the commodity futures markets. Multiple new articles are posted each weekday. Subscribe to our commodity news updates by email, and receive real-time updates with our RSS feed, follow us on Twitter @DanielsTrading, become a fan on Facebook to stay informed.
SPECIAL OFFER: TAS Live Room FREE VIP Pass
Enjoy interactive training on Market Profile®, volume analysis & the TAS Tools indicator package!
Daniels Trading is rolling out the red carpet for you. With your complimentary VIP Pass, you’ll enjoy access to the popular TAS Live Room. Your VIP Pass provides admittance to the next Tuesday morning live training session (8:30am-10:30am CT, Chicago).
Energy Futures - December 2010
- South American drought attributed to La Nina hurts crops: [2010 Dec 30 09:06 AM] The east coast of the United States may be blanketed in snow, but in corn, wheat and soyabean fields of Argentina, Brazil and Uruguay, the weather is scorching. Read more
- Price of oil climbs to highest value since October '08: [2010 Dec 29 12:27 PM] Speculation about decreasing stockpiles of crude oil in the U.S. answered worries about a weakening recovery from the economic recession in the globe's top consumer of the commodity. Read more
- Commodity prices rise, squeezing companies and nations: [2010 Dec 21 10:35 AM] The rising price of key inputs is putting pressure on major entities in both the private and public sector, forcing regulators, officials, logistics managers and company executives to confront the fact that as the world returns to economic health, demand is once again outpacing supply. Read more
- Imminent tax deal, labor market and Citigroup sale boost futures: [2010 Dec 07 08:25 AM] As President Barack Obama appeared prepared to push forward a compromise on the expiring Bush-era tax cuts and the federal government sold its $10.5 billion stake in Citigroup, stock index futures around the globe posted solid gains. Read more
- Crude oil futures climb to highest in two years: [2010 Dec 02 05:55 PM] The price of crude oil futures rose today, hitting their highest level in two years. Read more
- Stocks, energy, copper futures rise on optimistic economic data: [2010 Dec 01 09:54 AM] December began with a bit of Christmas cheer for the financial world - better-than-expected Black Friday and Cyber Monday sales and rising employment figures stoked some optimism about the pace of the economic recovery. Read more
2013 MAY APR MAR FEB JAN
2012 DEC NOV OCT SEP AUG JUL JUN MAY APR MAR FEB JAN
2011 DEC NOV OCT SEP AUG JUL JUN MAY APR MAR FEB JAN
2010 DEC NOV OCT SEP AUG JUL JUN MAY