Moore Research Center, Inc. (MRCI)
About Moore Research Center’s Trade Recommendations
Moore Research Center, Inc. (MRCI), an authority in statistical trade research, features approximately 30 Monthly historical trading strategies for outrights and spreads from a variety of the major commodity markets. MRCI bases its research and strategies on the last 15 years. From that, seasonal trades are chosen as much as 3 months prior to publication in the monthly report and as much as 12 months prior to their seasonal entry date in special reports. These are all at least 80% historically reliable* and are presented with specific entry/exit dates.
PLEASE NOTE: Past performance is not indicative of future results.
- Direct trade recommendations through monthly futures and spreads outlook
- Futures charts and tables updated daily
- Seasonal pattern charts for over 40 cash and futures markets
- Historical daily charts - nearly 6,000 charts for as far back as 1966
- Option volatility charts - both implied and historical volatility
- Correlation studies - evaluates up to 30 years of history against current contracts
- Scenario analysis - statistical analysis of long-term market targets
- MRCI Online Update - written and emailed weekly by the MRCI team
With not only current data for both implied and historical volatility across the spectrum of markets but also historical reference for the “norm” in both pattern and level of volatility, traders may more easily identify and exploit “mispriced” options and abnormal situations, plan strategy, and hedge risk.
A one year subscription to MRCI Online costs $379.
Don’t miss a signal!
Our professional brokers will expertly execute trading advice automatically for your account. Save time and costly execution problems while gaining peace of mind as we handle all aspects of the trade execution process for you.