|Local / Int’l Phone:
+1 (312) 706-7622
+1 (800) 811-2844
+1 (312) 706-7522
Jeff Coglianese is a Senior Broker with Daniels Trading in Chicago. Jeff started in the business in 1994 with LFG (Linnco Futures Group). In 1995, Mr.Coglianese went to work for the Daniels Trading Division of LFG and has been with them ever since. Daniels Trading became an Independent Introducing Broker in the fall of 2005.
Mr.Coglianese holds both a Bachelor of Science in Finance and an M.B.A. from DePaul University in Chicago.
Jeff draws on over 14 years of experience in the futures markets along with his formal training in finance to tailor hedge programs to fit the specific needs of his clientele. He can be reached toll-free at 800-811-2844 or via e-mail at email@example.com.
Articles Written by Jeff Coglianese:
- How to Use Options in a Volatile Market Climate
- Using Spreads to Sell Option Premium
- Why Trade Option Spreads?
- Is Option Selling the "Write" Strategy for You?
- Neutralize Extreme Volatility “Shakeouts” With Option Trading: Learn How to Stay in the Market and Potentially Profit When Others Are Stopped Out
- Forget What You Thought You Knew About Buying Options: Strategies That You Probably Haven’t Heard Before
- Developing a Trading Strategy & System
- Why Do Traders Lose?
- Developing a Commodity Futures Trading Strategy and System